VW Golf R32 Forum banner

SOLD 2007 VW MK5 Golf R32 DSG

4K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MalakianCigaro 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
The time has come to sell my R32 due to upgrading to a MK7 Golf R, I will miss the exhaust note that's for sure! Please note that I have this advert on my Facebook page and I'm sure most of you know the in's and out's of R32's but the description is for people that might not. The details of my car are as follows:-

2007 VW MK5 Golf R32
Tornado Red Paint
250bhp 3.2 Litre engine
0-60mph in 6 seconds
6 speed DSG Gearbox with paddles
Currently has a Milltek catback exhaust with resonated (quieter) section I have the non-resonated (straight through, Louder) pipe and the original exhaust.
VW Racing Panel filter
Mileage: 63,000
FSH
MOT'd until 2nd February 2016
18inch standard Zolder wheels with Michelin PS3 Tyres (I have a spare set of zolders as well)
Rare OEM Anthracite Vienna Recaro Seats (an expensive option from new)
Top spec RNS510 sat nav unit with iPod MDI cable
I have taken my private plate off, the plate on it starts VK07***

Anybody that knows me can vouch that this car has been cleaned regularly and maintained to a high standard. It was supplied originally by South Hereford Garages Whitchurch VW, myself and the 2 previous owners have had all MOT's, Services etc carried out there.

I'm sure there is a lot I have forgotten to mention if you have any questions feel free to ask.

The car is located in Herefordshire, HR9 postcode.

SOLD

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Tax is no longer transferred in a car sale. DVLA will automatically refund you whole months unused and the new owner will need to buy tax on taking ownership.

GLWS

Reactions: MalakianCigaro
#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
These are from when I picked it up Monday I haven't had a chance to take any proper photos of it yet.

Anyone doubting going from R32 to R (which I was) yes obviously you will miss the sound of the VR6 but other than that the R is stupidly quick and the interior and infotainment system are brilliant.

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.