Volkswagen Golf 3.2 V6 R32 4Motion 5dr - Vehicles for Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Volkswagen Golf 3.2 V6 R32 4Motion 5dr

FOR SALE R32 Metallic Black 5 dr Low Mileage DSG

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
SOLD Volkswagen Golf 3.2 V6 R32 4Motion 5dr * UPDATED *

Reluctant sale of much loved, absolutely stunning Mk 5 R32, owned over 3 years. September 2008, 58 plate, Black metallic paint. Low mileage, only 43,706 miles, five door, AWD, DSG sequential gearbox. Full leather interior in perfect condition, heated front seats, front head restraints, rear head rests.. Folding rear seats, rear armrest, 3x3 point rear seat belts. Drivers airbag, passenger airbag, side airbags.

18" unmarked alloy wheels, as new front tyres, good rears, space saver spare wheel. Winter Pack, ABS, traction control, PAS. Alloy foot pedals, floor mats, multi function steering wheel with paddle-shift (gears) and rake/reach adjustment.

Privacy glass, dual zone digital automatic climate control, auto xenon lights, headlight washers.

Factory immobiliser/alarm, remote central locking. Radio/CD/MP3.

Electric, heated door mirrors, electric windows. Trip computer, service indicator.

MOT expires September 2016

Excellent, original, unmodified condition and full VW service history. Haldex/DSG service at 36,000 miles

£10,100.00

We're located 1/2 hour from Plymouth (on A38) or 1/2 hour from Bodmin (on A30), depending on which way you're travelling.

Any questions call Ralph on 07766 521581

Attached Files

Edited by ralph1, 06 November 2015 - 05:40 PM.

andyy

andyy

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire
Price?

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Whoops! Sorry, forgot that bit - £11,950. It's his wife doing the advert - don't tell the husband!!

vamp r32

vamp r32

• Members
  • 727 posts
Hi
Where are you located?

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi,
Cornwall, Bodmin Area.

vamp r32

vamp r32

• Members
  • 727 posts
Hi

Thanks

What I was after.. But your

Quite far from me.

All the best in your sale

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
UPDATE : 13 months MOT, price reduced to £11,000

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
bump

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Still available ...

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
bump ...

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
still available ...

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Surprised - not one viewing ... ?!

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19382 posts
Have you got it on Pistonheads and Autotrader?

Edited by cuprabob, 10 October 2015 - 11:41 AM.

VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Hi - has been on Auto trader and ebay classified, haven't tried Pistonheads. The calls are happening but it appears we're too far away, cos she's down South in Cornwall!!

Shame really, the car's one of the lowest mileage on here, totally genuine and original, unmodified and fault free - she just needs a good new home ...

mattdub

mattdub

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1279 posts
  • LocationBirmingham
Always suprises me how reluctant people are to travel for a decent car! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

Good luck with the sale :)
  • lee_shep likes this

7b3788_fa526ad09a354d58b8937ea5800aa003~

- ROTREX KITS NOW AVAILABLE FOR BOTH C30 AND C38 MK 4 PLATFORMS (MK 5 IN DEVELOPMENT!)

- HEAD SPACER KITS FOR 2.8/2.9/3.2 ENGINES

- CUSTOM FRONT CRASH BAR SOLUTIONS WITH BIG COOLERS

NUKE PERFORMANCE DEALER - R32OC MEMBERS DISCOUNT

CONTACT - [email protected]

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19382 posts
People moan that they can't find a good car but limit their options by refusing to travel.

GLWS
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

Sj2112

Sj2112

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationHorndean
Agreed with the two above

People want things on their doorstep

That they could potentially be driving for a few years

Idiots everywhere lol

dazr32

dazr32

Senior Citizen

• Members
  • 2624 posts

Hi

Thanks

What I was after.. But your

Quite far from me.

All the best in your sale

Just a thought bud but if this is the car you are looking for why are you reluctant to travel to see it ? Sorry but I am baffled by that remark, please don't take my comments the wrong way but if it was the right car for me I would have made arrangements to go and see it. Don't see your logic bud thats all.
Posted Image

Stevemk5

Stevemk5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Some people dont like to travel.. Theres plenty of reasons.. Work.. Family.. Havent got the time.. To be fair if you wait and are not in no rush the right car always pops up!

andyy

andyy

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire
People don't like to travel because 9/10 you travel a fair way to view a car that as described in the advert and pics, looks / is perfect.
Yet you turn up and are presented with a pile of horseshit.

Im not saying this is the case! It's just the majority ruin it for the few sellers who are genuinely selling a perfect car!
  • look595 likes this

andyy

andyy

• Members
  • 780 posts
  • LocationLincolnshire
People don't like to travel because 9/10 you travel a fair way to view a car that as described in the advert and pics, looks / is perfect.
Yet you turn up and are presented with a pile of horseshit.

Im not saying this is the case! It's just the majority ruin it for the few sellers who are genuinely selling a perfect car!

GLWS btw :) looks well and is well priced!

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Appreciate your comments guys - I travelled up North to get her and wasn't disappointed. I can tell you every inch of the car if you're genuinely interested, you certainly wouldn't have a wasted journey
  • dazr32 likes this

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13967 posts
  • LocationUK

Just a thought bud but if this is the car you are looking for why are you reluctant to travel to see it ? Sorry but I am baffled by that remark, please don't take my comments the wrong way but if it was the right car for me I would have made arrangements to go and see it. Don't see your logic bud thats all.

i agree the Uk is tiny you can get anywhere in it in a day , when i was looking went as north as Scotland and all the way down south ?

If the car is good , well worth the travel

Edited by MIQ, 11 October 2015 - 07:13 PM.

• dazr32 likes this

Fifth Gear .:R32 Review - Click Link

https://www.youtube....h?v=E0rrr1Emvjs

I can be rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me.

dazr32

dazr32

Senior Citizen

• Members
  • 2624 posts
I appreciate the replies, exactly why this is a great community to be part of, partly the reason I would say get there and look at it because you tend to find 99/100 on an owners club look after there cars. Seems genuine, a bit of dialogue between you and the seller could result in you finding your ideal car, they say never buy the first car you see, I did. 11 years ago and still loving it. Everyone go there own.
I would just like to say good luck to both parties as you will both find your respective deals as it were.
  • khouri likes this
Posted Image

vamp r32

vamp r32

• Members
  • 727 posts
Hi

As above its very difficult to get a few hours out..we only have one car at the moment so Mrs needs it for kids school runs shopping etc..also I can only get a few hours of work..to come to you one would need to stay over night and view the car next day..really...which will be very hard for me.

All the best in your sale..

Unless you could probably meet some one if interested near London or so, stay the night over there..and view the car..might get a quicker sale I guess.

ralph1

ralph1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
still no viewings ... genuine, under 44,000 mile car

Robert1657

Robert1657

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
price too high ..

Robert1657

Robert1657

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
id buy it for £8,650 If you want a quick sale

Robert1657

Robert1657

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
id buy it for £8,650 If you want a quick sale

TimF

TimF

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
  • LocationNorthern Ireland
Hahaha. Advertised at £11k but you offer £2500 less. I'm sure they'll fall over themselves for that offer.

Price is fine for miles and condition, if willing to wait for the right buyer. Might need to drop a little for a quick sale, but it certainly won't need to go to £8.5k.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FOR SALE, R32, Metallic Black, 5 dr, Low Mileage, DSG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.