R32OC External and Internal stickers - Merchandise - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

R32OC External and Internal stickers

• Please log in to reply
548 replies to this topic

Paul

Paul

Admin

• .:R32OC Contributor
  • 9271 posts
I am not going to use the shop for now so if you want stickers PM me and I'll give you my paypal account and sort it from there.

*CAN YOU SEND PAYMENT AS A GIFT PLEASE*

Price is £1.50 each

I have the following interior ones

Black

Blue

Silver

White

Orange

Exterior are white with black edge, black or blue
  • Filer25, Phil_Allan, Maunderj and 3 others like this

moglie

moglie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
Hi Paulie,

Im not long on the site and so i dont think i can send private mail. However i would like to buy a few stickers for my R. Have you pictures of the interior and exterior stickers and what the difference are in each type?

thanks mate

spider

spider

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Locationbristol
hi paulie

just wondering if there are any pics and any idea which looks best with black (the fastest colour) lol

Jai

Jai

Sucks on a Member

• Members
  • 1627 posts
Used black stickers inside the the side windows in mine buddy.

Looks top!
''Everybody knows you never go full retard. ''

ad04and

ad04and

• Members
  • 1056 posts

hi paulie

just wondering if there are any pics and any idea which looks best with black (the fastest colour) lol

Hi,

This is the Black internal sticker in the front windscreen of my R32.

https://www.r32oc.com...12656290461.jpg

and this is the Silver internal sticker in the rear window of my R32.

https://www.r32oc.com...12656290472.jpg

Both look great on a Black R32. :top:

greedforspeed

greedforspeed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationJersey
After some silver & black stickers please , need pay pal addess

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts

After some silver & black stickers please , need pay pal addess

I am waiting for a delivery of silver ones....as soon as there here I'll give you the info to order them...They were supposed to be here this week...I'll call the supplier on monday :)

gibbsy

gibbsy

• Members
  • 688 posts
stickers look mint im now OC stickered up,
one should say im in the gang lol

greedforspeed

greedforspeed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationJersey

I am waiting for a delivery of silver ones....as soon as there here I'll give you the info to order them...They were supposed to be here this week...I'll call the supplier on monday :)

Any luck with the stickers

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts
I called them today...they said there going in the post this afternoon so should be with me tomorrow or over the weekend I hope :)

gibbsy

gibbsy

• Members
  • 688 posts
paulie i was going to say great ebayer but then remembered it was owners club i got them from so cheers top owners cluber lol

BIGT1987

BIGT1987

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1032 posts
  • LocationManchester
i used an external one on my carbonio because it didnt come with the carbonio sticker, looks good :top:
Posted Image

greedforspeed

greedforspeed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationJersey
Any news yet
08 MK5 R32 / dsg / winter pack / Lux pack / full leather/ Gloss black roof / mirrors / grille / 19'' Rotiform forged concave splits / Airlift

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts
I called the supplier yesterday and they told me they were sending them out on a overnight delivery so I should(fingers crossed) have them tomorrow :)

Nelson_R32

Nelson_R32

.:R32OC R-Fest Events Co-ordinater/Organiser

• Members
  • 1746 posts
Paul, whats the biggest ones you do? :)

Need x4 outer black ones about 25cm long if possible?
The first rule of R32OC is you do not talk about resale values.

The second rule of R32OC is you do NOT talk about resale values!!

https://www.r32oc.com...ttach_type=full
www.r-fest.co.uk :driver:

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts
I might be able to make you some if i can get some sort of sticker paper to print them on....I'll see what I can do :)

Nelson_R32

Nelson_R32

.:R32OC R-Fest Events Co-ordinater/Organiser

• Members
  • 1746 posts
Nice one :)
The first rule of R32OC is you do not talk about resale values.

The second rule of R32OC is you do NOT talk about resale values!!

https://www.r32oc.com...ttach_type=full
www.r-fest.co.uk :driver:

greedforspeed

greedforspeed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationJersey
Are stickers with you yet?
08 MK5 R32 / dsg / winter pack / Lux pack / full leather/ Gloss black roof / mirrors / grille / 19'' Rotiform forged concave splits / Airlift

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts

Are stickers with you yet?

Which colour sticker do you want?

greedforspeed

greedforspeed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationJersey

Which colour sticker do you want?

2 X Silver
2 X Black
2 x Exterior white with black edge

How do you want paying

MrM

MrM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Strange request Paulie, but Im after a circular sticker, smaller than a tax disc holder that I can stick on the lower corner of the windscreen which I can mount a satnav suction cup on without leaving a tell tale mark on the windscreen itself. Any chance you could knock something up that would fit the bill? Guess it would need to be 7cm in diamater or so....?

ad04and

ad04and

• Members
  • 1056 posts

Strange request Paulie, but Im after a circular sticker, smaller than a tax disc holder that I can stick on the lower corner of the windscreen which I can mount a satnav suction cup on without leaving a tell tale mark on the windscreen itself. Any chance you could knock something up that would fit the bill? Guess it would need to be 7cm in diamater or so....?

If there is such a thing available I'll be interested in taking one as well. :itsme:

greedforspeed

greedforspeed

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • LocationJersey
Cheers paul, stickers came today

bakester69

bakester69

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts
Hi Paulie,
Im after 2x silver stickers and onex black sticker. Please can you tell me if you have these and also pm me your paypal address to make payment??
Cheers
Nick

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts

If there is such a thing available I'll be interested in taking one as well. :itsme:

Now round ones are not some thing I get made but I could do a couple like the ones below you would have to get some double sided tape to stick them onto your windscreen but if you want them I can make them..This was just a quick go...I would spend a bit more time on them if you wanted them.

Posted Image

MrM

MrM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks for coming back Paulie. My motivation for getting one is to hide the tell tale marks of the satnav suction cup and would need absticker to sit flush to the windscreen, like a plastic tax disc holder, or like the rectangular stickers kicking around. It was just a thought, don't worry about it if it's a lot of work.

Cheers

Dave

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts
It's not that much work....just a bit of playing about...I could make you one which will be a laminated disc which you could use double sided tape to stick it to your windscreen then your sat nav sucker would stick to that...I'll have a play when I get some time....it's not a problem :)

Dai Capp

Dai Capp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
Paulie

Dropped you a PM but as I'm new I don't think it went through - could I get 2 silver internal stickers please - drop me a PM with total cost and paypal address and I'll sort payment out...

Cheers

DC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2006 Steel Grey R32 3dr

Based: Castle Donington

Paul

Paul

Admin

• 9271 posts
Hello Bud....I got your PM's but been away all weekend at GTi International...I'll drop you the payment details in a PM:)

biggriff

biggriff

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I also want two silver stickers. Sent you a PM but no reply so assume as I am a newbie that it didn't go through. Can you PM me the paypal details etc.

Thanks

Richard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.