Handling refresh - bushes etc. - Performance and Technical - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Handling refresh - bushes etc.

Bushes Handling Upgrade Suspension Rear Front Mounts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

samRoc

samRoc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationSouth
So I'm looking at doing a chassis handling refresh as I'm not too sure of the overall condition and getting some odd feedback. My aim is to upgrade where suggested or stick to OEM where no upgrades are available.

In order to get the 'like new' feel, engine mounts and dampers/springs are also being replaced.

Can anyone advise the upgrades available for each location?

Thanks

Rawr_32

Rawr_32

Sausage Fingers

• Members
  • 3698 posts
Superpro sell full car kits.

samRoc

samRoc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts
  • LocationSouth

Superpro sell full car kits.

I'll have a look. :good:

tr3sp4ss3r

tr3sp4ss3r

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationGtr Manchester
Upgraded wishbone rear console bushes to Audi TT solids instead of standard voided items.

A search of the forum will point you in the right direction and show differences between VAG models.
Now with Lucifer hybrid exhaust :diablo:

johal87

johal87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Ive just had the TT wishbone ones fitted to mine, TPS is going to be you're cheapest place

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bushes, Handling, Upgrade, Suspension, Rear, Front, Mounts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.