R32 DSG FULL SERVICE HISTORY FOR SALE - Vehicles for Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

R32 DSG FULL SERVICE HISTORY FOR SALE

DSG RNS510 BLUETOOTH

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CCT

CCT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNottingham
THE INTERIOR OF THE CAR IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION WITH NO WEAR OR TEAR AS YOU WOULD EXPECT. THE BODY WORK OF THE CAR IS IN LOVELY CONDITION.

THIS CAR HAS A FULL SERVICE HISTORY WITH A FOLDER FULL OF RECEIPTS, THE MILEAGE IS 86000 AND THE CAR HAS BEEN LOOKED AFTER ON SHORT INTERVAL SERVICES DESPITE THE COST. I HAVE HAD A FULL SERVICE CARRIED OUT IN THE LAST 4 MONTHS AND HAVE HAD THE DSG SERVICE DONE RECENTLY BY VAG. THE REQUIRED SERVICE ELLEMENTS HAVE BEEN ALWAYS DONE AS REQUIRED.

FOR DAILY USE I HAVE OE RUBBER MATS FITTED BUT THE CAR ALSO COMES WITH BRAND NEW OE CARPET MATS. I ALSO HAVE THREE SETS OF KEYS ONE BRAND NEW AND NEVER USED.

THE CAR HAS FULL BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR, 5 STAGE HEATED FRONT SEATS, RNS 510 FACTORY FITTED SAT NAV, DUAL CLIMATE CONTROL, AIR-CON, DVD/CD, AUX/SD CONNECTIONS & BLUETOOTH VW PHONE KIT WITH AUDIO STREAM, CRUISE CONTROL, HEATED ELECTRIC WING MIRRORS, MULTI FUNCTIONAL STEERING WHEEL, TRIP COMPUTER, HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SEATS.

I CHANGED THE WHEELS BECAUSE THE CAR NEEDED 4 NEW TYRES AND THE DIAMOND TURNING ON THE ORIGINALS WAS STARTING TO GO. I THINK THE RS6 WHEELS FINISH THE CAR WELL.

THIS CAR HAS HAD NO MODIFICATIONS BUT STILL SOUNDS AMAZING, HAS TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED £10600.

THE ALLOY ORIGINAL ALLOY WHEELS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR £300.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE INBOX ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU.

Attached File  image.jpeg   83.97KB   21 downloads

Attached File  image.jpeg   58.37KB   18 downloads

Attached Files

Edited by CCT, 03 March 2016 - 11:22 PM.

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19372 posts
You priced the wheels but not the car:-)
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

vamp r32

vamp r32

• Members
  • 727 posts
Hi what's the sale price?

CCT

CCT

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNottingham
Thanks I can't believe I didn't spot that!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DSG, RNS510, BLUETOOTH

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.