Is it me or... - Page 2 - General Chat - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Is it me or...

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Gti Fly

Gti Fly

• Members
  • 5440 posts
What cold air intake

Gti Fly

Gti Fly

• Members
  • 5440 posts
Resonated or non resonated

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK
Is this itching normal

Fifth Gear .:R32 Review - Click Link

https://www.youtube....h?v=E0rrr1Emvjs

I can be rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me.

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK

Is this itching normal

sh1t wrong forum
  • fishyjack and Ninja like this

I can be rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me.

Ryan-H

Ryan-H

Community Clown!

• Members
  • 5234 posts
  • LocationLancashire
On a similar note, just looked through the classifieds out of curiosity and out of the first 17 cars for sale, only 2 are MK4's. the rest MK5... Have MK5's suddenly developed leprosy or something. People seem to be getting shut like mad.

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK

On a similar note, just looked through the classifieds out of curiosity and out of the first 17 cars for sale, only 2 are MK4's. the rest MK5... Have MK5's suddenly developed leprosy or something. People seem to be getting shut like mad.

it's just because there are more of them so therefore more for sale
  • dazr32 likes this

dazr32

dazr32

Senior Citizen

• Members
  • 2624 posts
The reason there is more of them is because nobody wants a copy. =@ =@ =@ =@
Posted Image

Ryan-H

Ryan-H

Community Clown!

• Members
  • 5234 posts
  • LocationLancashire

it's just because there are more of them so therefore more for sale

Yeah i get that, obviously there are more of them, i just meant how come it's nearly all MK5's for sale at the moment, there's usually a good mix of the two, but only two MK4's and 17 MK5's seems a bit outweighed.

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK

Yeah i get that, obviously there are more of them, i just meant how come it's nearly all MK5's for sale at the moment, there's usually a good mix of the two, but only two MK4's and 17 MK5's seems a bit outweighed.

because people are storing mk4 for when they are worth big money o reckon
  • Marky parky likes this

duncan1969

duncan1969

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • LocationNorth Northumberland
Mk5 will be thinning out soon when all the rotten ones get broken for bits.
2009/58 Mk5 R32 , DBP , 3 Door , Leather , RCD500 , Omanyts.

Marky parky

Marky parky

• Members
  • 639 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire
If you got a mk4 a good example you be mental to sell it!
Since I sold my old one 2 years ago I've seen a rise and I think they slowly rise be worth more than mk5.
That's just my opinion.
  • dazr32 likes this

Ninja

Ninja

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1404 posts
Mines now absolutely mint and although I've toyed with selling, our new house has a garage and a 3 car drive - so.. I highly doubt I'll sell if I ever want a new car. It'll probably get stored and put on a limited mileage policy. I love my MK4 every time I get in it. And every time i get in it I enjoy every second. Best car I've ever owned.
  • Marky parky likes this
MY R32

Car history:

MK4 R32 DBP.
MAZDA 3 MPS Aero.
MK5 GTI DSG.
Audi S3 8L.
MK3 GTI Anniversary.
MK5 Polo TSI SEL.
MK4 GTI 20VT.
MK3 GTI Anniversary.
MK2 GTI 8V.

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

Mines now absolutely mint and although I've toyed with selling, our new house has a garage and a 3 car drive - so.. I highly doubt I'll sell if I ever want a new car. It'll probably get stored and put on a limited mileage policy. I love my MK4 every time I get in it. And every time i get in it I enjoy every second. Best car I've ever owned.

I thought this was a stop gap..

Ninja

Ninja

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1404 posts

I thought this was a stop gap..

I suppose it's gotten under my skin more than I thought it would Lee. Can't think of a car I'd want more at the moment.
MY R32

Car history:

MK4 R32 DBP.
MAZDA 3 MPS Aero.
MK5 GTI DSG.
Audi S3 8L.
MK3 GTI Anniversary.
MK5 Polo TSI SEL.
MK4 GTI 20VT.
MK3 GTI Anniversary.
MK2 GTI 8V.

AnDub

AnDub

• Members
  • 803 posts
  • LocationLeicester/Leeds
Just noticed on the golf R32/R section on piston heads there are only 2 Mk4's out of the first (newly listed) 60 cars. Interesting..

Posted Image

.:R

ClintonB

ClintonB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • LocationLondon

I suppose it's gotten under my skin more than I thought it would Lee. Can't think of a car I'd want more at the moment.

She definitely grows on you. Glad to hear it has become a keeper!!
  • Ninja likes this

Stonejag

Stonejag

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts
I really don't understand why the low mileage examples go for such crazy money. Surely after 5 years of being shuttered away somewhere with no oil circulating etc all the mechanicals will be shagged?

I'd far rather have a decent example that's been ragged around a bit by some enthusiasts but kept up to date on the servicing and had the money spent when it needs it.

Don't see why anyone would bother, but then that's why I'm dailying a Mk4 on 135000mi witb 8 former owners I guess! :lol:

Edited by Stonejag, 30 March 2016 - 12:18 AM.

• MIQ likes this

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston

I really don't understand why the low mileage examples go for such crazy money. Surely after 5 years of being shuttered away somewhere with no oil circulating etc all the mechanicals will be shagged?

I'd far rather have a decent example that's been ragged around a bit by some enthusiasts but kept up to date on the servicing and had the money spent when it needs it.

Don't see why anyone would bother, but then that's why I'm dailying a Mk4 on 135000mi witb 8 former owners I guess! :lol:

Some people just like the thought of having a low mileage car.

The one thing I don't get is people who obsess over number of owners.. 1 owner might not be a good thing if they've absolutely nailed it since new!

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK

What cars are advertised at and what they actually sale for is two totally different things. Mk4/5 R32 prices are never going to rise .

old post but how wrong you were lol

Look at mk4 now more than any of us predicted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JoannPlurf

JoannPlurf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEgypt
Glucophone is a melodic reed dagger drum, the “younger kinsman” of the grab b wait drum. This is unified of the latest musical instruments, which was invented nearly 10 years ago. The mechanism is made of dagger, processed and adjusted in a extraordinary way. As a consequence, we get a magical, cosmic normal and healing vibrations. In terms of sound and method of playing, this wherewithal is most like to a associate with drum. You can pit oneself against the thingy with your fingers or the sticks that revile with the kit. To learn how to stake, you need a after, very little hour and a fundamental gist of rhythm. Someone does it well enough in the primary half-hour of the game. Also, children, even the smallest, are hands down trained to against the instrument. I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

JoyceNuP

JoyceNuP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationEgypt
This dulcet utensil fascinates with two of its properties. The first is an celestial magical resonate, and the encourage is its elementary truism exchange for constructing a scale. The notes are selected in such a practice that playing it, it is preposterous to hoax, that is, EVERY ONE MAY PLAY ON THE GLUCOPHONE. This instrument has varied names. In Russia, the reputation "glucophone" has taken root. Assorted people, the elementary time they see and gather it lodge, are amazed at its look, but when they recollect the notability, they laugh or cudgel one's brains at inconsistencies, saying how such a magical and peculiar tool can participate in such a penny-ante name. We without exception rebutter: “But Gluck in German is GLADNESS ...” A glucophone is a percussion petal drum with harmoniously or melodically tuned notes. Consequence, each can operate it. Playing the glucophone not exclusive fascinates but also gives an agitated splash! Presume a living soul at all times wanted to learn how to room some melodic written agreement ... and irritating to play the field pretend the glucophone, he succeeds and every one succeeds, you upright have to wish for to hear it! I invite you to visit my area: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

barrym381

barrym381

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Locationglasgow

old post but how wrong you were lol

Look at mk4 now more than any of us predicted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can’t even tell the difference in the exhausts he sells so I wouldn’t listen to his price predictions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.