Lucifer`s custom made MK5 res and none res cat back exhaust systems. - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Lucifer`s custom made MK5 res and none res cat back exhaust systems.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon

Lucifer`s Mk5 R32 exhaust system . These are the same basic design and bore as Milltek exhausts but are not made by Milltek.
All prices quoted are for delivered to UK mainland address only but i can ship world wide. All parts are interchangeable with the Milltek Mk5 R32 designed system.

Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe £100.
Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe £175.
Mk5 R32 none resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £405 delivered paypal friends or £425 paypal sales .

Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £475 delivered paypal friends or £498 paypal sales .
 Anyone interested please PM me or my email is [email protected]
I also sale Mk5 R32 :

Tubular manifolds with sport cats/de-cats https://www.r32oc.com...ats-or-de-cats/

Down pipes with sport cats/de-cats  https://www.r32oc.com...ats-or-de-cats/

eCx8rwo.jpg

MdpvOZ1.jpg

8Ffwto1.jpg

2L5bfmt.jpg

Edited by Lucifer, 16 February 2018 - 08:42 PM.

• Krishorton, noka66, Jason32 and 6 others like this

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

Handsco

Handsco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
Please pm me if you have anything for mk6? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

I don`t make anything for the mk6 sorry. If you send me a after market system i can get it copied if you have several people willing to put a deposit down as would need about five people to make it worth while making a jig and the rest of the messing about. 

MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

Handsco

Handsco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts

I don`t make anything for the mk6 sorry. If you send me a after market system i can get it copied if you have several people willing to put a deposit down as would need about five people to make it worth while making a jig and the rest of the messing about. 

Sorry I pm'd you before seeing this

My understanding is that the 6r exhaust is the same as the mk5 r32, barring the "center muffler"
I'm no expert mind,

From what I can find around it looks like a mk5 one would fit.

Can you PM me, we'll see what you have mk5 wise?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

I have everything as advertised and in stock at the moment 

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Still for sale :)

• R32jon likes this

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Just got another batch of rear silencers if anyone wants a system. 

ardenhall

ardenhall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
What would I need to upgrade my Mk5 exhaust without it being ridiculously loud?
Thanks

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

If you don`t want it loud and want to keep the low V6 burble and tone get a resonated system which is £505 delivered and in stock. 

ardenhall

ardenhall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Will it be a similar noise to the stock exhaust?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Yes same but louder . Exhausts sound the best after a few hundred miles when the exhaust system has had chance to soot up a bit. 

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19293 posts

Will it be a similar noise to the stock exhaust?

https://youtu.be/9naiLoJ8Z7U
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

ardenhall

ardenhall

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I'm really interested. Is there any movement on price?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Still for sale  :)

ad_182_uk

ad_182_uk

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1523 posts
  • LocationLong Eaton, Nottingham

May be in the market for one of these 'Mk5 R32 resonated center pipe with back box, clamps and reducer £475' closer to christmas.

Performance gains will be negligble i assume?

What would be the total price if the 200cell sports cats and downpipes were included as well - assuming these fit onto the standard manifold?

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

BHP gain will not be much but tuning a NA engine like the R32 is more about getting peak power as early as possible in the rev range and keeping it to the red line with quick throttle response which a free flowing exhaust will help. Fitting sport cats will add a few bhp but will help a lot on the throttle response while keeping the car MOT legal and not stupid loud. Down pipes with sport cats are £700 delivered. 

jake-w07

jake-w07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts
Long shot but do you make r32 style exhausts for ed30s ? 😂 Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Long shot but do you make r32 style exhausts for ed30s ? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nope sorry. 

ad_182_uk

ad_182_uk

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1523 posts
  • LocationLong Eaton, Nottingham
Ok cool. Are the tips like the gt100 tips from miltek or not - cant quite tell from the pics.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Basically the same a s Milltek Gt100 but the Gt100 has the internal reduction of the tail pipe at the open end which gives the tail pipe a thicker but narrower look where as the internal reduction on my tail pipes is done as the back giving the tail pipe a thinner but wider look.

jvA0AiO.jpg

hCFLZHw.jpg

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Everything in stock :)

• MOOMO96 likes this

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Still for sale :)

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Mk5 rear back box`s back in stock again :)

• toocoolpash and HarryNashVW like this

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Still for sale . 

sp1boyo

sp1boyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
Hiya Mike,
I’m back again but I’m in a MK5... have a res Milltek on this one and want a middle box delete pipe... prices please with delivery 👍

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Don`t know why my mk5 exhaust sale thread has been moved to the wanted section from the sale section but strange things keep happening on this bug ridden site. Mk5 none res centre pipe is £100 paypal friends or £105 paypal sales delivered. This site is so bug ridden that i cannot send PM messages to anyone so can you please PM me to sort out payment and delivery etc. 

sp1boyo

sp1boyo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 267 posts
Cool.. will be in contact 👍

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3304 posts

Don`t know why my mk5 exhaust sale thread has been moved to the wanted section from the sale section but strange things keep happening on this bug ridden site. Mk5 none res centre pipe is £100 paypal friends or £105 paypal sales delivered. This site is so bug ridden that i cannot send PM messages to anyone so can you please PM me to sort out payment and delivery etc.

Not sure why it's moved but I will move it back

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3304 posts
All done

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts

Pre xmas bump smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.