Andy r32

57K views 406 replies 60 participants last post by  Andy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Finally got one,needs few things doing to it but mechanical sound

IMG_20161002_192539.jpg

See less See more
#5 ·
Copied this of the advert

•Cruise Control•Leather Steering Wheel•Full Electric Windows•Driver & Passenger Airbags•Full Service History•Integrated Indicators•Rear Wiper•Full Grey Leather Upholstery•Aluminium Pedals•Auto Climate Control•Auto Dimming Mirror•Paddle Shift•Automatic Lights•Electric Heated Mirrors•Twin Exhaust System•18" Multispoke Alloy Wheels•Air Con•Rear Tinted Windows•6 Disc CD Changer•Reverse Sensors•Rear Centre Armrest•Silver Grille•Dual Zone Heating System•Leather Centre Armrest•High Vis Stop Lamp•Leather Door Card Armrests•ESP Button•Full Cloth Mats•SD Card Slot•Leather Door Card Panels•Isofix Child Seat Prep•Parrot Handsfree Kit•HDD Storage•Outstanding Performance•Blue Callipers•Passenger Airbag Deactivation•Driver/Passenger Heated Seats•Sports Alternative Suspension•Vienna Leather Upholstery•250BHP•DVD Touch Screen Navigation•Special Paint - Metallic•Silver hexagon interior inlays•Optional Extra Spec Includes:•Full R32 Body Styling•VW 4 Motion 4 Wheel Drive System•PAS, ABS, Standard Manufacturer Spec•Touch Screen Navigation Radio System•Multfunctional DSG Steering Wheel•Rear Sensors•Total cost of optional extra spec £6460

#12 ·
Just seen this mate.
About bloody time but you have nailed a great looking car. I do like this colour.
Prob is, it has too many wheel options that look great.
Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Matsu
been a while coming but other things got in the way with family stuff--picked the car up on saturday but hadto take it back due to them not fixing the haed light correctly but on a plus side--loved flyying up the a19 in it

#15 ·
Looks great. Did you keep the BBS CK to put on the R?

#23 ·
Very clean and fresh wish it was not so nice as every part of me wants to say it looks crap because of the 5 door thing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#27 ·
Looks brilliant mate. You seem to have a fault though. Don't know if you've spotted it?

Mm no
Seems someone's put doors where panels should be..

Only joking haha. Great car mate ;)

Reactions: degsy and MIQ