Volkswagen Golf R32 MK5 (WINGBACKS) - Vehicles for Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Volkswagen Golf R32 MK5 (WINGBACKS)

For Sale Vehicle

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

LeeWade96

LeeWade96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

- New Car Awaits The Sale Of This -

Volkswagen Golf R32 MK5 Manual 3DR

Deep black pearl paint, Manual gearbox, auto lights, cruise control, Sat Nav and Recaro Bucket Seats which I believe are very hard to come by. 98,500 miles but very rarely used as I have a company car so shouldn't rise by much. 

For its age the car is in great condition, slight wear on the seats and a minor scratch on the bonnet. Nothing a little a TLC won't fix...

The car is completely standard apart from a forge intake which I'm hopefully swapping for a standard intake this week. The car drives spot on and pulls hard in every gear. The plate is included in the sale. Viewings are welcome with 24 hours notice.

Thank you for taking the time to view this.

​Contact Lee - 07376133190

Attached Files

• Nath_91 likes this

TheJam

TheJam

• Members
  • 742 posts
Looks a good example,can't see a price 🤔 GLWS

LeeWade96

LeeWade96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Looks a good example,can't see a price 🤔 GLWS

£8250 my friend 😊

Nath_91

Nath_91

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNorth Wales

Hi Lee, I am now the proud owner of this car. I purchased it from a guy called Chris. I am very very pleased with it. I would just like to say it is a credit to you and previous owners for how clean and well maintained the car is.

• Cymruambyth likes this

degsy

degsy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Hi Lee, I am now the proud owner of this car. I purchased it from a guy called Chris. I am very very pleased with it. I would just like to say it is a credit to you and previous owners for how clean and well maintained the car is.

Hi Nath

I sold this car to Lee prior to getting my MK7 R

Prior to that the 2 previous owners were work colleagues, the car is awesome, I got the rear brake calipers and xenon lights changed prior to sale

Pleased you are enjoying the car.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale, Vehicle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.