Bosch 550cc injector part number - Forced Induction - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Bosch 550cc injector part number

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

alfie93

alfie93

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts
  • LocationSouth East
I'm trying to find the correct part number for the Bosch injectors to fit a mk4 R32. It's a bit confusing as there's a lot of conflicting info on the internet.

I've narrowed it down to two parts numbers 0280158123 and 0280158117

The number ending in 123 has the extended nozzle like the OEM injector, but on the Bosch's catalog it shows this as being a 'compact' type which means the injector body is shorter than OEM. This wouldn't fit correctly. Then again suppliers of this part number list it as being the correct body length.

The number ending in 117 doesn't have the extended nozzle. But most suppliers of this part number list this as the one which fits the r32.

Does anyone have first hand experience and know what part number you have fitted? And would anyone know where to get the correct injector but with a larger CC than 550.. I need to be at least 630cc @3bar.

Any help would be appriciated!!
  • raguturbo likes this

Lionborg

Lionborg

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • LocationDenmark, Copenhagen S
0280158117 Is the 550cc injector that fits R32 engine, and the one most people use.
0280158298 is 650cc injector which also fits R32 engine. I've had both in mine.
I also had the Siemens Deka 630. They also fit but requires a 10mm spacer to lift the fuel rail.

Edited by Lionborg, 27 August 2017 - 02:03 PM.

• Lucifer likes this
My mk4 .:R32 turbo build https://www.r32oc.com...tion-r32-turbo/

raguturbo

raguturbo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Lionborg do you know what tc he deal is with the 870cc. What is tc he machining that needs to he done

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.