Cayenne 3.6 turbo..... - Forced Induction - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Cayenne 3.6 turbo.....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

chr1s

chr1s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
Has anyone tried offering up the exhaust manifold and turbos from a Cayenne 3.6 VR6 Turbo to an R32/R36 yet?

I’m toying with the idea of charging my R32 and wondered if this would be a straight forward route to it as Porsche/VW has already done the work for us and it may work out cheaper.

Thoughts???

ChrisR32Blue

ChrisR32Blue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Did they do a 3.6 turbo? Never seen or heard of one before. Thought the turbo was a v8.

ChrisR32Blue

ChrisR32Blue

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 279 posts
Just checked the v6 turbo is in 2014 onwards cayenne and not a vr6 engine by the look of it. Probably shared with audi models so will be a much newer engine design and a normal v6, would be good if it was though!

chr1s

chr1s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
According to Wikipedia (so allow for a little error) 2011-2017 got a 3.6VR6......

There’s an Evo review of a GTS in 2015 which mentions a 3.6V6 Twin Turbo.

I’m hoping it’s a revamped and turbo’d R36.... maybe I’m dreaming too much but it would be nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.