R32 FRONT BUMPER COMPLETE ! - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

R32 FRONT BUMPER COMPLETE !

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

k4bir

k4bir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationBuckinghamshire

Please read fully
i have for sale a Genuine vw Golf R32 front bumper complete with all grills , badges and washer jets .
The bumper had two small plastic welds please see the pictures and the n/s bracket was loose so this has been re attached . The repair was very minor and completed by a local body shop . The bumper has been put in primer ready to prep and paint .
Rare opportunity to get hold of a complete bumper .
There is a small bit missing from the side grill n/s can’t really see it as well as the back cover apart from that it’s good to go bought for a conversion but then a change of mind .
I would rather you come and collect this in person then there is less chance of this delicate grill getting damaged but will wrap the bumper if you want it posted will cost you around £45 again I take no responsibility if it gets damaged in transit any questions please ask there is no returns of this item I have been clear and honest as possible you are buying a used bumper which has had three repairs in total all minor but completed to a high standards any more pictures or questions welcome thanks contact me on 07772480088 price is £325

Attached Files

Edited by k4bir, 01 March 2019 - 06:56 PM.

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19259 posts
I see a price for postage but don't see a price for the item.
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

k4bir

k4bir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Price is £325 thanks mate

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3198 posts
Did this sell

k4bir

k4bir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Andy it did but I have grills and bits and pieces but no bum pop we skin

jake-w07

jake-w07

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Andy it did but I have grills and bits and pieces but no bum pop we skin

You still got the grills mate ?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.