Milltek non-resonated cat-back. MK5 - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Milltek non-resonated cat-back. MK5

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Oli32

Oli32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Hi all.
I’m thinking of selling my Milltek at the end of the summer as it’s a bit too loud for me. I bought it from demon tweaks about 5 months ago and has only seen a few thousand miles. Looking to see how much anyone would offer on here rather than eBaying it. Thanks

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19293 posts
Why not just buy a resonated centre section off Lucifer to replace the centre section to quieten it down?

His centre sections are a straight swap for the Milltek parts. Another option is to buy the Milltek resonated centre pipe, if you don't want to buy the Lucifer part.

By the way the mods might remove this thread and ask you to create a formal for sale adveet with pictures and a price to comply with the forum rules.

Edited by cuprabob, 21 April 2019 - 12:45 PM.

• Lucifer likes this
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7276 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon

Lucifer mk5 R32 resonated centre pipe is £175 paypal friends or £184 paypal sales if interested and in stock. 

https://www.r32oc.co...xhaust-systems/

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

Oli32

Oli32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
Ok, I was going to put it in the feelers section but saw there hadn’t been a post for many many years. Thanks for the advice, I have thought about both options. Just not sure if I’d rather have the stock sound which is pretty nice anyway or resonated milltek which is a tough decision. I want to go through the summer as I do love the sound of the non res but it is a tad too loud. I’d love to hear a resonated milltek in person.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.