HK R32 - Members Rides - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

HK R32

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Squips

Squips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello chaps

I've had this for 8 months now. This is my third MK5 Golf, I've had a GT TDI and GTI before.

DSG

52k km

Standard apart from the Sparco wheels.

I'm based in Hong Kong, there's not many roads here without traffic, which means this gets driven once every 2 weeks.

r32.jpg

r32a.jpg

Edited by Squips, 08 May 2019 - 04:27 PM.

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19346 posts
Welcome to the forum...
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3412 posts
Welcome to the forum and in the best colour

R32barspin

R32barspin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Welcome to the forum!

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 695 posts
Hello and welcome to the OC! What a sweet looking car!

Never heard of these Sparco wheels before but then they pop up twice in different threads in a week, they look great!

Do you know what the weight is per wheel?

BTW reply to threads is broken in some browsers atm, if you find you can't respond then just use "More reply options" and that works or use the red "Reply to topic" button at the top of the thread.

Squips

Squips

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

They're not the lightest wheels..also sold branded as OZ. I'm trying to hunt down a set of Zolders.

https://www.amazon.c...y/dp/B00KR9E3SO

r32d.jpg

r32c.jpg

Edited by Squips, 08 September 2019 - 03:22 PM.

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 695 posts
Wow, almost as heavy as OEM. What you doing with the door? I might need to so something similar, passenger lock seems to be getting slightly sticky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.