VF air filter - Forced Induction - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

VF air filter

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Jedgar

Jedgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Can anyone tell me which air filter fits the stage 2 VF supercharger intake pipe, ie its lowdown behind the bumper, so needs to be the correct one to fit the space. Make and part number if possible. Thanks

MJVR6

MJVR6

• Members
  • 2957 posts
  • LocationHerts/NWLondon

Can anyone tell me which air filter fits the stage 2 VF supercharger intake pipe, ie its lowdown behind the bumper, so needs to be the correct one to fit the space. Make and part number if possible. Thanks

Its a K&N.
Part Num is RU3550.
£39.59

MJ

<p>BBS Bits n Pieces *CLICKHERE*
MJVR6Insta: @DjMj73
H&R Suspension parts/BBS Alloy supplier. Custom Mats all VAG via 'JustMatz/TorquePartz'
'Built Not Bought'.

Jedgar

Jedgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Thanks for that, i’ll Get one ordered. Much appreciated

Jedgar

Jedgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Just checked that filters flange diameter which is 89mm, my flange diameter is 70mm. I’ve ordered RU 5090. I wonder why there’s a difference.

MJVR6

MJVR6

• Members
  • 2957 posts
  • LocationHerts/NWLondon

Just checked that filters flange diameter which is 89mm, my flange diameter is 70mm. I’ve ordered RU 5090. I wonder why there’s a difference.

It goes straight onto the MAF.
Where are you connecting this?

MJ

H&R Suspension parts/BBS Alloy supplier. Custom Mats all VAG via 'JustMatz/TorquePartz'
'Built Not Bought'.

Jedgar

Jedgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
I’ll get back to you on this, since i’ve Had the car ( 9 years ) only awesome have changed the maf. Could they have put the wrong one on ? What maf do you have. Could explain why i’m down on power.

MJVR6

MJVR6

• Members
  • 2957 posts
  • LocationHerts/NWLondon

I’ll get back to you on this, since i’ve Had the car ( 9 years ) only awesome have changed the maf. Could they have put the wrong one on ? What maf do you have. Could explain why i’m down on power.

Ive messaged you in your Inbox. 

MJ

'Built Not Bought'.

Jedgar

Jedgar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 458 posts
Ru 3550 fitted, fits perfect as you said. Thanks for the guidance
  • MJVR6 likes this

MJVR6

MJVR6

• Members
  • 2957 posts
  • LocationHerts/NWLondon

Ru 3550 fitted, fits perfect as you said. Thanks for the guidance

No worrys. 
Now you just need to upgrade your pulley! ;)

MJ

'Built Not Bought'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.