340mm Brembo brake discs - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

340mm Brembo brake discs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

simonp

simonp

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationWiltshire

Many, many moons ago when I had an R32 there was an offer/group buy thing on here for TT-S 340mm brake discs and I snapped some up. Long story short the R went before the discs on it wore out and I still have them kicking around in the garage.

They're immensely heavy so they're strictly collection only and shall we say 75 quid (ONO) for the pair?

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3304 posts
Please put a proper advert with pics and a post note in the ad with the current date and forum and users

simonp

simonp

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationWiltshire
OK. Can't do right away as I'm not home.

B4DVW

B4DVW

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • LocationWest London

Interested if... 

You tell me if they fit a MK4 without too much trouble and also if I can run my Cayenne 18z with them please? 

Sorry if these are noob questions

Smuj

HOMEGROWN

German ONLY Car Meet

Beaconsfied Services - off Jct3 M40 - Last Friday of the month - 7pm onwards

Grey R32 centre consoles- grey 3door mats for sale - PM me

simonp

simonp

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationWiltshire

Please put a proper advert with pics and a post note in the ad with the current date and forum and users

Apologies again. I was on holiday and had forgotten the rules having been away so long! Anyway, a new year bump with some pics this time. Discs are BNIB.

Attached Files

simonp

simonp

• Members
  • 1927 posts
  • LocationWiltshire
In reply to the above, I don't know whether they fit a mk4 but am guessing not? Happy to be corrected, though.
  • miguelsniper likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.