illegal R32 - Pursuit of happines - MK5 R32 build thread - Page 5 - Members Rides - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

illegal R32 - Pursuit of happines - MK5 R32 build thread

Vehicle

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 691 posts
I had a Pumpkin android unit that looked really OEM but then the screen went, now I have a Joying which looks less so but a much bigger and more responsive screen. Allows my to have ODB2 data in a real time virtual dash, use all my mfsw buttons and connect phone by Bluetooth.
  • illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Was looking at these head units but not sure is the info shows in the High line clocks like my current one

I will take some more photos from the unit itself while being active so you can see it ;)

I had a Pumpkin android unit that looked really OEM but then the screen went, now I have a Joying which looks less so but a much bigger and more responsive screen. Allows my to have ODB2 data in a real time virtual dash, use all my mfsw buttons and connect phone by Bluetooth.

This one is not an Android (which I don't like in cars tbh), but it has it's own "operation system". Works excellent, it's in the car for 2 years, touch is super responsive, also all mfsw button's work as well, calls, bluetooth etc...

Heard a lot of good things about Joying, but I preffer OEM look with buttons and not an oversized screen :) To each his own I guess :) OBD2 data is super great to have!

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
I am currently attending Wörthersee treffen reloaded and it really is a chaos down here. Police and the government closing down the biggest meet spots, because of the "virus".

Attending the show/meet with my daily 3.2 which build thread will soon to be started ;) I have some more stuff planned for this thread!

Also, tommorow is the Kaliber32 R32 meet so I'll cover it fully with pictures and post them later on here! Going to be quite a lot of our EU R32's there! :D

Edited by illegalr32, 18 September 2020 - 09:43 PM.

• Muska likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

This post is related to R32 community in Europe.

I've attended the Worthersee Reloaded which is already a tradition for our team. Must say the things in Austria are going in wrong direction entirely, crazy amount of police, all parking lots in 20km area closed and secured etc etc. But nothing can't stop us from creating one of the biggest car meets two times per year.  If you didn't visit Worthersee yet, add it to you bucket list wink.gif

Moving on. Like UK has it's own R32 "club", even we in Europe have it (there is multiple but I believe this is so far the biggest one even worldwide). It is called KalibeR32 and it mostly consist out of German, Austrian, Netherlands, Belgium, Poland and Slovenian R32's. It was the first time that KalibeR32 meet was organized on Worthersee Reloaded. A lot of R32's came, and I was suprised there were more mk4's than mk5's!! smile.gif

This is my quick cover of the event with some quick snaps. My R32 was sadly sleeping at thome, but it was fun to attend it with my 3.2 VR6 daily Passat and it was the only one there! biggrin.gif

R32-26.jpg

R32-22.jpg

r32-10.jpg

R32-8.jpg

R32-9.jpg

R32-31.jpg

R32-30.jpg

R32-29.jpg

R32-28.jpg

R32-17.jpg

R32-3.jpg

R32-14.jpg

R32-13.jpg

R32-19.jpg

R32-18.jpg

R32-16.jpg

R32-15.jpg

R32-4.jpg

R32-1.jpg

R32-2.jpg

R32-6.jpg

R32-7.jpg

R32-11.jpg

R32-12.jpg

R32-20.jpg

R32-21.jpg

R32-25.jpg

R32-24.jpg

Edited by illegalr32, 22 September 2020 - 03:36 PM.

• Benzz likes this

Benzz

Benzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Love the thread, given me a little inspiration for mine, I've been looking to make the rear a little "bulkier" and that spoiler really adds some presence to it.. Same for the diffuser i've found a few but they're a little tacky compared to that one.

Did you have to get the spoiler sprayed yourself or did it come black?

Also, Some of those builds in the last post look awesome biggrin.gif

• illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Love the thread, given me a little inspiration for mine, I've been looking to make the rear a little "bulkier" and that spoiler really adds some presence to it.. Same for the diffuser i've found a few but they're a little tacky compared to that one.

Did you have to get the spoiler sprayed yourself or did it come black?

Also, Some of those builds in the last post look awesome biggrin.gif

Thank you!

The spoiler itself comes RAW. Has to be prepared and then painted (I mentioned everything in this post).

If you are getting the same one, I suggest that whoever is going to prepare the spoiler, to prepare it well. The primer is settling down slowly and I can already see some small bumps on mine so I will repaint it again in the future.

Edited by illegalr32, 27 September 2020 - 02:12 PM.

• Benzz likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

I believe this is the last upgrade on my list so far. Last but far away from least. Next 2 or 3 posts are going to be covering my future plans with the R32, my new daily and tons of new pictures ;)

POLAR FIS ADVANCED PARAMETER SYSTEM

Polar FIS+ is the plug and play "system" that plug's into CAN-BUS plug and then the CAN-BUS plugs into Polar FIS+.

It provides all sorts of data on main display. You can see total of 36 parameters in real time such as oil temeprature, speed, fuel liters, DSG temperature, exhaust temperatures etc etc. Basically everhing that has a sensor!

You can also track your times such as acceleration from 100-200, 0-200 etc etc.

You can also diagnose the car and set parameters so you don't have to use VCDS everytime :)

Probably one of the best upgrades done to the car you can check the Polar here.

The Polar FIS pluged into CAN modul

IMG-20191227-134604.jpg

How the screen looks with some quick snaps

IMG-6318.jpg

IMG-6319.jpg

IMG-6320.jpg

IMG-6322.jpg

IMG-6321.jpg

• Benzz likes this

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 691 posts

Say whaaat?

As above I've got a bluetooth OBD2 going to an Android head unit running the Torque app and oil temp is the main one I want that isn't running, I'm sure someone said there wasn't a sensor? This is interesting!

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Say whaaat?

As above I've got a bluetooth OBD2 going to an Android head unit running the Torque app and oil temp is the main one I want that isn't running, I'm sure someone said there wasn't a sensor? This is interesting!

Oil temp is showing yes, there is a sensor it's just your parameter system that is not showing it :)

Benzz

Benzz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Thank you!

The spoiler itself comes RAW. Has to be prepared and then painted (I mentioned everything in this post).

If you are getting the same one, I suggest that whoever is going to prepare the spoiler, to prepare it well. The primer is settling down slowly and I can already see some small bumps on mine so I will repaint it again in the future.

I see I asked a silly question after your organised page too ( Better organised than mine, to say the least! yahoo.gif  )

If.. When I do pick one up, it will just be to store in the garage until winter then get it painted along with the rear diffuser, I've spent way to much this last week as it is, also debating picking up my new alloys tomorrow fool.gif ..

The Polaris device looks very handy, so thanks for adding another item to my list wacko.gif  haha... Love your progress though, looks awesome and well taken care of, kudos to you!

• illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

This post is going to be one hell of just being me, wanting everything clean and perfect, no error allowed biggrin.gif

My .:R is already safe and sound and well stored in the garage until May of 2021 (I know, months away but I got used to it already). In this post I am going to cover my whole preparation of the car for such a long power sleep. Should come handy for some. pleasantry.gif

My little corner of car care products wink.gif

IMG-20200905-151648.jpg

INTERIOR CLEANING

For the best effect I wanted to do deep cleaning. Got Karcher on rent from my cousin smile.gif

Front seats and rear bench had to go out

IMG-20200905-171110.jpg

IMG-20200905-171204.jpg

I actually found some money too rofl.gif

IMG-20200905-160657.jpg

Everything deep cleaned

IMG-20200905-184927.jpg

IMG-20200905-184828.jpg

IMG-20200905-184859.jpg

Seats and other leather surfaces taken care of with leather cleaner and conditioner from Autofinesse

IMG-20200905-191234.jpg

All dust wiped

Windows cleaned from inside

Floor mats washed

Everything re-assembled

IMG-20200905-194218.jpg

EXTERIOR CLEANING

A little bit more to cover here wink.gif

First getting the car on jack stands

IMG-6184.jpg

Wheels removed. Under-fenders removed and were cleaned later. Checked for any rust, nothing visible, excellent condition for now.

IMG-6190.jpg

IMG-6193.jpg

IMG-6194.jpg

I rarely wash my car with and kind of wash mitt or by hands. I am always using snow foam with a snow foam lance and it works incredibly nice in combination with ceramic coating and wax (hence no need to rub it).

IMG-6202.jpg

IMG-6204.jpg

IMG-6203.jpg

Dried it well also with some help of an air compressor to get trapped water out of gaps.

IMG-6214.jpg

Wheels were also extremly dirty especially front ones. Cleaned and dried them well.

IMG-6198.jpg

IMG-6200.jpg

Next step was getting all the rubers around the doors, windows and sunroof a good clean and also to soften them a little bit. I've used silicone spray applied on microfibre cloth and gave all the rubers a good wipe.

IMG-6218.jpg

Proceeding to door hinges and all locks including bonnet and hatch. Sprayed them with a lubricant, opened and closed multiple times.

Also used some plastic protectant on some plastics in engine bay.

IMG-6220.jpg

IMG-6241.jpg

IMG-6225.jpg

Exhaust tips are always getting dirty no matter what, so gave them a little polish.

IMG-6284.jpg

IMG-6285.jpg

Final thing to do was to fill up the tank to the top so there is no air left in the gas tank. Also used the Liqui Moly fuel aditive whch prevents condensation and fuel aging because the car will now rest for quite a few months.

IMG-6327.jpg

This is all. Now I just have to take care of the battery because I am going to leave it in the car and also move it here and there every now and then so the tyres don't get egg shaped smile.gif

Remember:

- always try to keep your car in dry place with low humidity and constant temperature

- fill your fuel tank to the top

- keep your car on the ground, otherwise the suspension is going bad

- rotate the tryres every now and then

- avoid starting your R too often, for longer period of times. You are going to kill your oil pump which will struggle to provide the oil pressure when leaving your car run at low RPM

- get yourself battery charger and take care of your battery

- I left my windows slightly opened (I have wind deflectors so nothing can really get into the car), so interior is getting some fresh air recirculating

Edited by illegalr32, 30 September 2020 - 05:56 PM.

• Muska and Benzz like this

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3305 posts
Excellent thread
Been looking at the polar fis and is it plugged in right up near the steering wheel
  • illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Finishing this year with some statistics and of course also with the best highlight pictures of this season.

Season 2020 Statistics & Other Statistics

Kilometers driven

➡️ 5963 kilometres / 3705 miles

➡️ Odometer: 178 463 km

Fuel usage and cost

➡️ 195,12 litres / 42,92 gal of fuel used

➡️ 808,88 € / 732.8 £

Total number of money cost for the whole car, upgrades, fuel, insurance and registration in my ownership until now

➡️ 25,235.60 € / 22862,09 £

IMG-20200614-133000.jpg

IMG-20200613-161458.jpg

IMG-20200613-161421.jpg

IMG-20200621-142604.jpg

IMG-20200704-202625.jpg

IMG-20200531-171036.jpg

• Muska likes this

VelovetAndy

VelovetAndy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire

Absolutely brilliant thread . Exceptional preparation prior to storage. Very useful to see your total spend. I do not feel quite so bad now,  because I am sure I will catch you on that front before I have finished.

• illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Absolutely brilliant thread . Exceptional preparation prior to storage. Very useful to see your total spend. I do not feel quite so bad now,  because I am sure I will catch you on that front before I have finished.

Thank you.  smile.gif

I run all the statistics about everything cars related, including double copying fuel, maintenance, insurance, registration, upgrade recipes. I also have most of the recipes about maintenance since this car was new. Being organized means a lot to me. I am also collecting a lot of data about R32 / VR6 in general and am trying to teach myself as much as I can.

Don't feel bad about spending a lot. Atleast I don't. This are my dreams that came true so there is no bad feelings at all. Of course, selling the car after spending so much on it would be the dumbest idea ever, but selling isn't in my interest at all. Shouldn't be yours neither smile.gif

Edited by illegalr32, 04 October 2020 - 01:15 PM.

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 691 posts

You are a braver man than me, I studiously avoid trying to remember how much I have spent on mine rofl :)

Plus then I have plausible deniability if I get asked any awkward questions ;)

• illegalr32 likes this

VelovetAndy

VelovetAndy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire

Absolutely no chance of selling . I also like the plausible deniability clause which, on occasion I have had need to invoke. And on the subject, Lucifer sports cats and downpipes on their way to sunny Derbyshire . Oh, and a new grill. ‘And an induction kit. That will do for the moment .

• Muska and illegalr32 like this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts
A little bit longer post, thank you for reading, means a lot. Hard to get words out in today's car scene world. smile.gif

So I have been thinking this over and over again. In my bed, at work, in my free time. Where do I see my R32 in a few years, what is my - you know - ULTIMATE GOAL or the FINAL STAGE of this car ??

I have the final stage in my head for quite some time. The point where I won't do one more thing to this car. It's the most extreme I can go. I was thinking going back to OEM, I was also discussing Turbo conversion with the CEO of HST Turbo company in Austria. And a lot more.

OEM is the only style that will last forever and not become weird. But that is not the way I want to go. I spare all the OEM parts but I want to add my own personality to the car. I know we people are weird. We constantly want more and more. But still this will be the final and the longest build of mine. My whole life is turning around this car for the last year and a half basically. I've met some true friends on my way even tho I am keeping the R32 very private in terms of social media etc.

Turbo conversion... I am 50/50 about that. It's not the speed I want. I don't want HP. I don't care about that at all. It is being special and perfect in my eyes, it's all that counts.

Money is something I like to discuss. Do not get this wrong but nothing was given to me. Many people ask: Man you have so much money. What are you doing? I work. Damn hard. Yes, I work 2 jobs for over 3 years now just because of this car and the way I want to take it.

You have to get trough this every day for 12, 14, 16 hours to see this car from my view. This car has no price to me. It's pure grinding. I even tattoed the R32 logo as a detail in my sleeve tattoo. DEDICATION and LEGACY?

TRAILER QUEEN? GARAGE QUEEN? 100% sure about that.

Before I provide the list of the future upgrades that are going to take place...

I will also build a special show room just for this car and in glory of the VR6. I love to collect things R32 related. Endless ideas there, the whole process is going to be covered in this thread. Going to take time but will get there.

The list of future upgrades, changes, wishes (working on the car myself most of the part)

- body paint - remains black - removing all imperfections
- undercarriage rebuild to the last bolt - everything including bushes, differentials, haldex
- poly bushes everywhere
- dogbone insert
- DLI Technik engine mounts
- Whiteline front arms
- front 390/400mm brakes in yellow pearl
- rear dual calliper custom setup build - 370mm with TTRS callipers in yellow pearl
- Audi TTRS / RS3 brake master cylinder
- 20" OZ ultraleggera + centerlock
- SRS / Mucke front wider fenders
- Air suspension + custom trunk build
- rear seats delete with custom floor mat
- front bucket seats - OEM schalensitze or Recaro Pole positions
- half roll cage
- 4 point seat belt wiring harness
- steering wheel job - maybe half carbon
- R36 footrest
- new DSG handle shifter
- reverse camera with GOLF 6 R rear camera badge
- reverse LED bulbs
- windshield black matte sun strip
- black covers for front lights
- major engine service - chains, pumps, grills, belt, PVC membrane...
- slight chance of going turbo with GTX35 setup and DQ500 transmission. If going that way by any chance, the car is going to be headed to HST Turbo in Austria and the boys there are going to build the engine

After the car is going to be done, I want to trailer it to some places I want to visit including Wolfsburg VW Factory and the museum. Also want to visit Tuning World Bodensee, Essen Motorshow, Raceism,...

Oh the towing vehicle. Going to show it very soon in the new build thread biggrin.gif

And here are the lastest photos of the "Rka" as I call it before heading to sleep give_rose.gif I do all the photography myself - please do not reproduce to social media. Images may take time to load - large resolution. smile.gif

IMG-6286.jpg

IMG-6313.jpg

IMG-6292.jpg

IMG-6295.jpg

IMG-6298.jpg

IMG-6306.jpg

IMG-6310.jpg

IMG-6299-2.jpg

IMG-6277.jpg

IMG-6269.jpg

IMG-6262.jpg

IMG-6297.jpg

IMG-6302.jpg

IMG-6309.jpg

IMG-6274.jpg

IMG-6275.jpg

IMG-6285.jpg

IMG-6242.jpg

IMG-6243.jpg

IMG-6232.jpg

IMG-6245.jpg

IMG-6234.jpg

IMG-6237.jpg

IMG-6265.jpg

IMG-6254.jpg

IMG-6259.jpg

IMG-6268.jpg

IMG-6253.jpg

IMG-6250.jpg

IMG-6247.jpg

Edited by illegalr32, 09 October 2020 - 06:25 PM.

• iooroiidvd likes this

VelovetAndy

VelovetAndy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire

Your car looks absolutely astonishing . Excellent photography. I am with you on the build: making a car the way you want it to be . As for engine upgrades, turbos are a sure route to exceptional power and torque, but not easy to do. Superchargers are probably easier and cheaper . The third route is to keep it n/a but with cams, new inlet and exhaust manifolds , throttle bodies etc. Probably not much more power but it would look incredible and sound even better . 

Anyway, full marks for your ambition and imagination . 

• illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Your car looks absolutely astonishing . Excellent photography. I am with you on the build: making a car the way you want it to be . As for engine upgrades, turbos are a sure route to exceptional power and torque, but not easy to do. Superchargers are probably easier and cheaper . The third route is to keep it n/a but with cams, new inlet and exhaust manifolds , throttle bodies etc. Probably not much more power but it would look incredible and sound even better . 

Anyway, full marks for your ambition and imagination . 

Thank you. Of course building the car but being smart at the same time and going OEM+ style smile.gif  Will see about engine upgrades but I believe it will remain stock really and the possibility for Turbo is super low - I still keep dreaming of another R32 just one generation older and owning both would be extra. I just want to do it super slow and right, no time limitation here... smile.gif

Edited by illegalr32, 09 October 2020 - 10:06 PM.

iooroiidvd

iooroiidvd

• Members
  • 691 posts
There's a superb thread on vortex by a chap called powerdubs who has exetnsivley documented NA tuning in all its glory. IIRC it was on a Mk4 so slightly more gain opportunity but still relatively small and capped results for quite a high investment.

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

There's a superb thread on vortex by a chap called powerdubs who has exetnsivley documented NA tuning in all its glory. IIRC it was on a Mk4 so slightly more gain opportunity but still relatively small and capped results for quite a high investment.

Going to check it out even tho I am not interested in tuning the N/A but I always stream after good R32 material👍

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

I am researching the R32 stuff a lot online. Thought I'd share some files and Self Study Programmes from VW

that should be helpful for y'all. Files are attached below and are also present in the original post of this thread smile.gif

- Chain stretch diagnosis file

Attached File  Chain stretch diagnosis.pdf   233.17KB   6 downloads

- Volkswagen Engine and Transmission Codes

Attached File  D3E801A96C3-Volkswagen_Engine_and_Transmission_Codes.pdf   228.99KB   1 downloads

Attached File  E0000000012-Volkswagen_Engine_&_transmission_Fault_Codes.pdf   110.8KB   0 downloads

- VR6 Motor - Construction and function (in german)

Attached File  SSP_127 - VR6 MOTOR.PDF   14.17MB   1 downloads

- VR6 Intake Manifold Self Study Program

Attached File  SSP_212 - VR6 INTAKE MANIFOLD.pdf   673.88KB   0 downloads

- DSG 02E Self Study Program

Attached File  SSP_308 - Direct Shift Gearbox 02E.pdf   2.02MB   0 downloads

- The Golf 2004 Electrical System (2 Parts)

Attached File  SSP_319_The Golf 2004 Electrical System Part 01.pdf   1.41MB   2 downloads

Attached File  SSP_319_The Golf 2004 Electrical System Part 02.pdf   1.46MB   0 downloads

- The Golf 2004 Running Gear

Attached File  SSP_321_ The Golf 2004 Running Gear.pdf   1.9MB   1 downloads

- 4MOTION with Haldex Coupling Model Year 2004

Attached File  SSP_333_ 4MOTION with Haldex Coupling Model Year 2004.pdf   2.83MB   2 downloads

A little bonus <3 biggrin.gif

Golf-R32-Adv-New-440-2x.jpg

Golf-R32-V-Adv-New-440-2x.jpg

Edited by illegalr32, 15 October 2020 - 06:27 PM.

• iooroiidvd, Muska and P19_MUF like this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Not only I am a huge fan of the whole R32 history, I am also slowly becoming collector. I am going to collect different rare and historical things that are connected to the R32's. All the items are going to be presented in my showroom later on.

I love custom art too. A lot of things in my showroom are going to include R32 artwork.

When I have bought the car I also made a special purchase. The R32 model in 1:18 size. It is special edition from Ottomobile 1/1500 made with the serial number 1003. The model is extremly close to the original car and all the details are insanely good, including the interior and the recaro bucket seats.

IMG-6433.jpg

IMG-6442.jpg

IMG-6440.jpg

IMG-6444.jpg

IMG-6441.jpg

IMG-6449.jpg

IMG-6450.jpg

But this story wasn't finished yet. I made a custom show box for my model good.gif My design and personal work completely. The box is made from plexi glass, glued together with the acid. Rear panel has engraved original .:R32 logo. The top panel has LED strip attached, which is controllable with the remote control. The box opens with the ground panel to which the model itself is glued with adhesive tape.

The box on the pictures was not cleaned yet so there may be some fingerprints visible. I don't have any other photos since the model with the box is safely stored and it is waiting to be put in my showroom :)

IMG-20200225-190647.jpg

IMG-20200225-190656.jpg

IMG-20200225-190700.jpg

IMG-20200225-192017.jpg

burst.jpg

IMG-20200225-191951.jpg

• daveyboy, iooroiidvd and Muska like this

Muska

Muska

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

That's awesome! Both the model and your display case, nice work dirol.gif

• illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

So I have found some video memories from the first year of my ownership and decided to share them here and I don't share them anywhere friends.gif That's how illegal sounds  even tho I rarely push it biggrin.gif I still get goosebumps when I watch this shok.gif

*no sharing allowed, please

** do not mind the check engine light - decat - incorrect lambda readings - the main reason this guy is still on is because I don't want to get my OEM computer coded.

Extreme ear rape flyby

Tunnel ear rape

2 additional videos in next post since this post only shows 2 in a correct way

Edited by illegalr32, 27 October 2020 - 06:32 PM.

• iooroiidvd likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Just rollin' and enjoying life

Just another extreme flyby

• iooroiidvd likes this

VelovetAndy

VelovetAndy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire

Mental, but in an absolutely fabulous way

• iooroiidvd and illegalr32 like this

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3305 posts
Now that's loud
  • illegalr32 likes this

illegalr32

illegalr32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Mental, but in an absolutely fabulous way

It is :D Smile maker

Now that's loud

It is. Should reach well over 135 db's with a correct measuring device :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vehicle

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.