Mk4 R32 - Owned for 15 years - 110k - Vehicles for Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Mk4 R32 - Owned for 15 years - 110k

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TwoCollieForThirty

TwoCollieForThirty

• Members
  • 3392 posts
For sale as it literally just sits in my barn and watches the world go by. Its never used. I wasn't ever intending on selling it but i don't drive it. I bought it around 15 years ago with about 30 or 40k on the clock.

Hi, here is my Golf Mk4 R32 that I have owned for near on 15 years. A brief spec is below

Non Res Milltek rear box
De-Cat
Hpa short shifter
Carbonio CAI
Revo Stage 2 map
Lowered 30mm
De limited
Rev limiter removed
Rolling roaded at 286bhp
Lit needles
Alarm bleeps
Auto lock doors

11 months MOT
110k miles
5 door
Full factory leather
Part service history
Sunroof
6 disc boot changer
Original reg. CK53 EFY

In the last year it has had around 2k spent on it that includes a new DMF, new clutch kit and slave cylinder. 6 new spark plugs. New coil packs. Full service including rear diff oil. 4 brand new tyres (covered 100 miles). New front pads. New top mounts. Rear bumper was resprayed last year and I had the whole front end resprayed around 7k ago so it has very minimal stone chips, bumper, bonnet, wings and then blended into front doors. The engine management light is on due to the de-cat being fitted. It never bothers me and goes out with the cats fitted when mot'd (cats supplied).

Overall condition is good but this is not your mint show looking r32, there is no rust on the car like a lot of r32's get. It does have wear like most 17 year old cars have.

Since its last MOT it has done around 150 miles and in the last 9 years it has covered around 10k. I've not used it property since around 2009/10. I've another car and a work van so this doesn't get driven as much as it should. It is not one of the show R32's that you see, it has small wear on the interior including the drivers seat bolster which is very common. We had a quote to repair this and it was £150 if you are fussy. It's due a Haldex filter and oil change. This is the only thing I've not got done this year.

It's very loud! It's not your usual slouch Mk4 R32.

It was sorn for around 4/5 years and kept in our garage so this fully backs up the gap in the MOTs if checking online.

Bad points as every car has them.

Drivers seat bolster wear
Alloy clutch pedal cover missing
General wear on the interior
General wear on a 17 year old car
Front interior light is temperamental, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt.
I think 1 passenger rear floor mat is missing
Steering wheel has wear

Car is located in Cornwall near Plymouth. I'm in no rush to sell. This isn't a Corona Virus panic sale.

NUMBER PLATE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE

Attached Files

• G60Dub likes this
Posted Image

Loads of mods but i cant be arsed to type them...........oh but its got a 3.2 V6!

TwoCollieForThirty

TwoCollieForThirty

• Members
  • 3392 posts
£7750 ono. Make me an offer
Posted Image

Loads of mods but i cant be arsed to type them...........oh but its got a 3.2 V6!

TwoCollieForThirty

TwoCollieForThirty

• Members
  • 3392 posts
No viewings until the government has lifted travel bans etc but I can send over pictures on request.
Posted Image

TwoCollieForThirty

TwoCollieForThirty

• Members
  • 3392 posts

Here it is and what it sounds like. It's a little louder than this now. If you want a quiet car this isnt for you. Just being honest and dont want to waste anyones time. Please watch the vid.
  • shu47 likes this
Posted Image

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19204 posts
I would imagine after owning it for such a long time you will shed a tear when it drives away :)

GLWS
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

TwoCollieForThirty

TwoCollieForThirty

• Members
  • 3392 posts

I would imagine after owning it for such a long time you will shed a tear when it drives away :)
GLWS

Hi Bob, I probably will a little. I did try selling it about 10 years ago but all I got was time wasters so took it off and have used it sparingly. I remember one guy calling me up saying he would pay me cash that day and offered me 3k . It was up for 5k at the time, they were selling cleap back than.

If it doesn't sell now it's no biggie, it does still put a smile on my face and it doesn't sound like all the shit vw's that are being sold these days.
Posted Image

illegalr32

illegalr32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

F

IG: @illegal.R32 // My mk5 R32 build thread // ETKA online // DM me for full version of ElsaWin

illegalr32

illegalr32

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

For Christ sake. I am amazed by how UK market with R32's is so different than the one we have here in Europe!

If I convert pounds to euros, you have a price tag of 9k€ for the car that has aprox. 180k km on the clocks.

As I have mk5 r32 and am going to buy mk4 r32 aswell in the future (purely for some weekend drives in summer and because I want to have a full colelction - both mk4 and mk5 r32)  I am considering buying one from UK market so badly. RHD doesn't even bother me at all to be honest! I won't have any intensions about selling so from that view I won't lose a penny.

If I import from germany - let's say car similar to yours - 2nd owner (long timer), under 200k on clocks with some mods you have. I can barely find max 3 for the price tag of 12k€! The prices like really starts at 12k€ for the bad ones!

Oh also, 40% of the price is the cost of import taxes to our country which sucks but is doable to do it much cheaper with some sneaky actions.

Just wanted to point out that I don't know what is making such a huge difference in price tags but damn.

Car looks mint tho and honestly, the price tag is a steal for me related to our prices here.

Wish you the best and hopefully you find a good buyer :)

IG: @illegal.R32 // My mk5 R32 build thread // ETKA online // DM me for full version of ElsaWin

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3120 posts
Wow never thought I see yours up for sale
But it's sounds bloody amazing

kingswood

kingswood

• Members
  • 946 posts
  • LocationHull

Hi Bob, I probably will a little. I did try selling it about 10 years ago but all I got was time wasters so took it off and have used it sparingly. I remember one guy calling me up saying he would pay me cash that day and offered me 3k . It was up for 5k at the time, they were selling cleap back than.

If it doesn't sell now it's no biggie, it does still put a smile on my face and it doesn't sound like all the shit vw's that are being sold these days.

5k 10 years ago?

wldnt only have being 7 years old then too!

vamp r32

vamp r32

• Members
  • 727 posts
I remember seeing this on YouTube..
What a beauty 👍👌

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.