2008 Volkswagen Golf R32 Mk5 DSG 58k miles FSH £10,490 - Vehicles for Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

2008 Volkswagen Golf R32 Mk5 DSG 58k miles FSH £10,490

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

jaimewood

jaimewood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

DEPOSIT TAKEN

Hi all,

In case of interest to any genuine buyers.

Full details including contact number here:-

https://www.pistonhe...5-2008/10537965

Excellent condition throughout and totally standard, unmodified, and cherished. Optional extras include electronically adjusted Vienna Leather heated seats, VW RNS510 touch screen satellite navigation unit (2016 model), Multi-function steering wheel, Rear parking sensors, Cruise control, 6 CD autochanger, Auto wipers, headlights & rear view mirror, Front centre armrest, Metallic black paintwork.

Comprehensive paperwork and records since new including original purchase invoice in 2008 at Wayside VW St Albans. Original number plates still on the vehicle.

Full service history - see photo for complete summary of all work done - paperwork and book stamp evidenced. 2020 service at 57,865 included Major service with spark plugs, and Genuine VW discs and pads. 2018 service included Brake fluid change, Haldex oil change and DSG service at 48,698 miles. 4 new Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres at 51,000 miles - 6mm+ tread remaining. MOT to October 2020.

3 registered owners since new. First registered keeper a 66 year old gentleman who owned car until late 2016. Comprehensive paperwork covering his ownership and servicing. Second owner purchased from dealer in January 2017 at 34,000 miles. Again comprehensive set of paperwork including purchase invoice and all servicing. I purchased the vehicle direct from second owner in Watford during June 2018 at 48,330 miles.

Car has been fantastic during my ownership, everything works as it should, only problem being Coil Pack 6 requiring replacement this year at cost of £65. DSG Gearbox is lovely and smooth. Having driven manual and DSG, my opinion is the DSG is fantastically suited to the engine and with flexibility of paddle shifters. 2 keys. Original VW bottle opener!

There are some stone chips and minor paintwork marks as you would expect.
Genuine reason for sale. Any inspection welcomed.

Given Covid-19 situation happy to discuss approach to inspection and handover at right time. Not a rush sale so please no low-ball offers. Located South West Sheffield. Thanks.

Attached Files

Edited by jaimewood, 12 May 2020 - 12:31 PM.

jaimewood

jaimewood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

DEPOSIT TAKEN

vamp r32

vamp r32

• Members
  • 727 posts
Wow beauty

Racky

Racky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationN London

Can bet that the guys in Luton who bought it 

Tony1yont

Tony1yont

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Bodywork looks beautiful

jaimewood

jaimewood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

APS in Brackley bought it - she is a genuine beauty - i feel blessed to have owned her and sad to have sold her ;(

daveyboy

daveyboy

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationTORQUAY
They have their own sales site now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.