Morning! Newbie - Welcome to the R32 Owners Club - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Morning! Newbie

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

vwdreaming

vwdreaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hi All,

Just introducing myself, Mo here from Leicester - currently on the market for a R32 after owning two previous VW's and two Audis (Golf Mk 6 & 7) and Audi A3 & A6.

Now I am married and not living under mummy's roof I can do what I want!!! If the Mrs agrees of course (sorry she was watching me typing as I was writing)help.gif  

All jokes aside, I am to use this forum as a learning platform and increase my knowledge 

Cheers folks, stay home and stay safe

give_rose.gif

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19203 posts
Welcome to the forum...
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

R32barspin

R32barspin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Welcome to the group!!

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3120 posts
Welcome to the forum and loads of information on here for you to read and learn or if your not sure members will help you out

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7245 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon

welcome to OC :)

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

Muska

Muska

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
Welcome!

Ratbark

Ratbark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationBucks
Welcome!

I'm relatively new on here too, and likewise, I'm learning!
Good luck with the hunt, hope you've got the green light 😁👍

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.