R32, 09 Plate, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Blue, 79k - Vehicles for Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

R32, 09 Plate, 5dr, DSG, Deep Pearl Blue, 79k

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Tappin

Tappin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Hi there,

Here for sale is my 09 plate (last of the r32 production), 3.2 V6 MK5 Golf R32, 5dr, DSG, finished in Deep Pearl Blue Metallic. 79.5k, FSH, Haldex oil replaced with all pulleys, belts and chain tension checked at 57k by VW with both gearbox and engine oil replaced on the 24/04/2020 through VWAuditec, Chelmsford. MOT with no advisories valid until 01/08/2020. 5 former keepers. Purchased the car back in July/ August 2019 but need more space due to family planning. Completely unmodified from new.

Light kurbing on two offside wheels with very few minor stone chips on the bonnet (expected from a car of this age) - large file of paperwork, invoices etc tracing all the maintenance works throughout the life of the vehicle.

£9750 - no hurry to sell but would ideally like this car to go to another enthusiast and kept in good condition.

If you are serious and have further questions please ask.

Car is also advertised on other sites. Thanks for looking.

Tappin

Tappin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Unsure how to add pictures to this post unfortunately but the link to pistonheads is as follows:

https://www.pistonhe...--2009/10545974

Edited by Tappin, 22 May 2020 - 06:20 AM.

Tappin

Tappin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Despite the gloomy weather today I have managed to clean the r32 and add further pictures with the original plates. Please jump to the pistonheads ad above to view (as I am still no better at adding photos directly here) 😔🤷‍♂️

Tappin

Tappin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
R32 walk around:

R32 start up:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.