DSG collaboration + clutch adaptation via ROSS TECH - Performance and Technical - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

DSG collaboration + clutch adaptation via ROSS TECH

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Uniquer32

Uniquer32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
In need of some help..

Recently performed a dsg reset via vagcom following ross tech’s procedure + define drive soon after.

However, during the process, i get an error code at ‘clutch adaptation (group 062)’. Says that the car’s temp has to be at normal operating temp but I tried to perform this procedure about 1hr 30mins of driving.

What Is the solution here? I have a good feeling that my golf r32 isn’t driving its best due to clutch adaptation not being done.

A little help please

lee005

lee005

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 266 posts

I had this problem before, it turned out i did not fully complete the adaption properly (not saying you did lol) so i ran the adaption again making sure i had full pressure of the brake and it resolved my clutch adaption. 

• Uniquer32 likes this

Uniquer32

Uniquer32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Anyone else having this issue? Please share your experience

Uniquer32

Uniquer32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

I had this problem before, it turned out i did not fully complete the adaption properly (not saying you did lol) so i ran the adaption again making sure i had full pressure of the brake and it resolved my clutch adaption.

PM sent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.