Worthwhile upgrades? - Interior and Exterior - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Worthwhile upgrades?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

R32ECE

R32ECE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I recently purchased a new set of rear lights off Ebay, I think these really modernise the backend look of the mk5, At night personally I think they are so much nicer than stock, Along with some superbright LEDs for the number plate lights - Opinions?

Also got the rear section of the car tinted (20%) with some Heko Wind deflectors - Not trying to go over the top boy racer but personally I do prefer this look.

The longest and best upgrade I've done so far is bought some Pioneer 6x9s (450w) for the parcel shelf along with a FLI amp & a Sony headunit - the sound system is pretty damn good! as most of the sound is coming from the back you can have it quite loud and still converse in the front seats which is nice.

Before it sounded like the 3 speakers in the door didn't have a 3-WAY crossover? There was bass coming out of the tweeters?? But that seems to be fixed now, weird?

Attached Files

• SebHall likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.