Mileage: 98,000 miles (will increase);
• Original half leather interior in good condition
• Heated front seats
• 3 door
• Xenon headlights
• Original radio head unit
Non factory upgrades:
• Milltek catback exhaust
• Cone filter intake
• Rear parking sensors;
• Rear wiper delete (comes with working motor & wiper)
• Hekko wind deflectors
Work undertaken in my ownership:
• Replaced clutch & flywheel (June 2020)
• Replaced font Discs & pads (March 2020);
• Replaced fuel pump
• Replaced vacuum lines
• Replaced front antiroll bar links
• Replaced front lower control arms
• Replaced front lower ball joint
• Replaced both rear wheel bearings
• Headlights re-built (adjusters all working)
• Coolant expansion tank & sensor replaced
• New steering wheel fitted
• New gear stick fitted
It has a few common mk4 bad points:
• passenger door has rust in the jamb (door only). Requires some bodywork.
• front wings showing signs of rust. Requires some bodywork.
• It has a few chips and scuffs that can be expected from a 17-year-old car.
Overall, it’s a great looking & sounding car and turns heads wherever it goes. The paint work is in good condition and cleans up well. Wheels are in good condition; rear left alloy has a bit of curbing on it. Rear tyres were new in March and the front tyres have plenty of tread left. The engine runs great and sounds amazing coupled with the Milltek exhaust.
2 keys, 1 of the keys is a manual key only.
Comes with a folder full of receipts documenting the history of the car to accompany the stamped service manual.
Selling due to a change in circumstance.
Additional photographs can be provided upon request.