Wing mirror caps - General Chat - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Wing mirror caps

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

HenryM3

HenryM3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Hi I need two wing mirror caps for my r32. In my ignorance I didn’t know that the r32 caps are smaller than a normal mk4 golf. Have had to send the ones back that I ordered as they are approximately 20mm wider than the r32 ones. Been to VW who tell me they are no longer available. Don’t want to change whole mirror on both sides. There must be a solution, Any help appreciated

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13964 posts
  • LocationUK
There is a guy on Instagram called vagrecycle that breaks mk 4 R32 I would bet he has some Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fifth Gear .:R32 Review - Click Link

https://www.youtube....h?v=E0rrr1Emvjs

I can be rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me.

HenryM3

HenryM3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Thanks for the reply, don’t have any social media accounts but will get on to granson over the weekend,

HenryM3

HenryM3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
Got 2 at a recycler in Carlisle, one of a Lupo r/h and one of a Bora. Should have took the glass as well, no doubt just as hard to get.

Tj0785

Tj0785

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Thanks for the reply, don’t have any social media accounts but will get on to granson over the weekend,

He has a website also vagrecycle which he does auctions off you will be able to email him off that

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.