Sky - General Chat - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Sky

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3304 posts
During the lock down I upgraded my sky broadband etc and got a new router and mini q box now today I get a email saying I haven't sent the old router back. Ring sky up and set it should of been a letter and package to sent it back but for the life of me never say it or was told there is a surcharge on the old router.. Looking like I will be paying for it tho
Any one else had this!

HenryM3

HenryM3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
I’ve had this with sky, went back and forth with them never any record of previous conversation. Told them the box was sitting here if they send me a bill or take it from my account I’d cancel everything. Two days later the return box arrived. PITA unless your buying something.

HenryM3

HenryM3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
I’ve had this with sky, went back and forth with them never any record of previous conversation. Told them the box was sitting here if they send me a bill or take it from my account I’d cancel everything. Two days later the return box arrived. PITA unless your buying something.

Gti Fly

Gti Fly

• Members
  • 5440 posts

During the lock down I upgraded my sky broadband etc and got a new router and mini q box now today I get a email saying I haven't sent the old router back. Ring sky up and set it should of been a letter and package to sent it back but for the life of me never say it or was told there is a surcharge on the old router.. Looking like I will be paying for it tho
Any one else had this!

What have you done with the old router anyway ? Binned it ?

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3304 posts

What have you done with the old router anyway ? Binned it ?

Can't find it anywhere so looks like I have binned it which is unusual for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.