So my car had been sat there for around 3 weeks, and the battery was completely dead. Even the ignition would show nothing. So I hooked up my battery charger and left it over night. Next morning, I noticed I couldn't unlock the car remotely. I managed to start it without any issues though, but now I have noticed:
- Electric windows not working
- Mirror controls not working
- Interior lock button not working
- Fuel lid button not working
- As mentioned, remote locking/unlocking not working
I've had a bit of a search and some people were mentioning the 38 fuse in the engine bay? It doesn't look damaged, but I don't have a spare to test this.
Does anyone have an idea of what fuses I should be looking into? As I may as well go and buy a few just so I can swap the fuses that are know to do this.