Possible fuse issue? - General Chat - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Possible fuse issue?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Martinio

Martinio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey all.

So my car had been sat there for around 3 weeks, and the battery was completely dead. Even the ignition would show nothing. So I hooked up my battery charger and left it over night. Next morning, I noticed I couldn't unlock the car remotely. I managed to start it without any issues though, but now I have noticed:

• Electric windows not working
  • Mirror controls not working
  • Interior lock button not working
  • Fuel lid button not working
  • As mentioned, remote locking/unlocking not working

I've had a bit of a search and some people were mentioning the 38 fuse in the engine bay? It doesn't look damaged, but I don't have a spare to test this. 

Does anyone have an idea of what fuses I should be looking into? As I may as well go and buy a few just so I can swap the fuses that are know to do this.

ChrisGR32

ChrisGR32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Am I right in thinking how everything that's not working is controlled from the drivers door?

Martinio

Martinio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Am I right in thinking how everything that's not working is controlled from the drivers door?

Good shout, but I did try the passengers side door window but had no luck either.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.