The time has come to pass on the custodianship of my MK4 R32, it really is a great car but circumstances have changed and downsizing from 3 cars to 2 is priority.
The car is currently on 117,422 mile, this may rise slightly and has a comprehensive service history with original service book with all stamps.
I've had the car almost 3 years, it's had it's share of gremlins but most of those are now resolved. The engine light comes on but code is for O2 sensors, it's not affecting the cars driving in anyway, i renewed 2 sensors last February, I'm guessing these are the other two.
THE R32 was diagnosed with timing chain fault and engine was replaced at 62,765 by Volkswagen (Listers, Worcester) under Volkswagen warranty on 30/01/2008. All lifters replaced at this time, the new engine since 2008 has done 55k miles
FANTASTIC EXAMPLE INSIDE AND OUT DRIVES LOVELY AND SOUNDS AMAZING
• APR stage 1 remap (Awesome GTI) at 88906 miles
• Genuine VW OEM Racing Suspension (Fitted July 2020)
• Milltek full stainless non-resonated exhaust (supplied and fitted by Awesome GTI)
• USP Motorsports Dual 200 Cell High Flow Catalytic Converters (Fitted February 2018)
• HPA short shifter
• Air intake
• Cupra front splitter
• EBC grooved discs front and back with EBC yellow stuff pads
• Centre armrest added and re-leathered
• Stubby aerial fitted
• Thatcham 1 alarm/immobiliser, Tracker (currently inactive) fitted 10/11/08
• Clifford Blackjack tted 6/11/08
• X-Car Link fitted – leads in glove box. Can play music from phone/MP3 player via aux as well as the 30pin apple connector for an ipod and control via head unit, i added the bluetooth module and a microphone to it so you can now play music and make/take phone calls via bluetooth.
• Original Mk4 R32 alloys were refurbished a year ago and powdercoated in metallic gunmetal grey with R line centre caps.
• Heko Wind Deflectors
• 4x Goodyear Eagle F1 AS3 112k March 2018
• 2x front wheel bearings 112k April 2018
• Fitting of 2x Lambdas, MAF, Fuel pump solenoid, Exhaust solenoid 114k February 2019
• Haldex oil service at 115k September 2019
• Wiring fault on the haldex controller December 2019
• New front driveshafts fitted April 2020
Next MOT due July 2021
More servicing available in the history file.
Looking for £7,800 ONO
I am located In Northwich, Cheshire
Thanks for looking, Pete 07746146311
Edited by Tallika_Fan, 13 September 2020 - 02:20 PM.