Rare Candy White MK5 R32 - Massive Spec for sale - Sold Items - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo

Rare Candy White MK5 R32 - Massive Spec for sale

Vehicle For Sale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Ltb11

Ltb11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Now Sold!!!!!!
After nearly 4 years of ownership i’m reluctantly having to sell due to circumstances changing and having to buy something more fuel efficient.

The car is in a rare colour of candy white which I’m led to believe only 6/7 were registered in the UK. Big spec with DSG gearbox and following extras; SatNav, full leather, Sunroof and BBS CH Black Edition 18” alloys ( recently refurbished so no chrome rim protector).

The car comes with full service History and Valid MOT until September 2021. Loads of receipts of any work done throughout time of ownership as well as Haldex and DSG second major service already been done a couple years ago.

I’m located in Nottingham

Price £10500 - no timewasters or PX offers. No test drives without proof of valid insurance.

Mileage 83000 (rising with daily use)
FSH
DSG Automatic Gearbox
58 Reg
Full Leather interior
Excellent Condition with minor wear and tear for a 12 year old car.
Two new tyres on rear, Fronts are a year old. P Zeros all round.
New Brake Discs fitted same time as last service in July. (Bosch)
New Pads fitted same time as Discs.

Attached Files

Edited by Ltb11, 03 October 2020 - 06:40 PM.

• illegalr32 likes this

Ltb11

Ltb11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Now Sold.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vehicle, For Sale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.