Lucifer - Feedback - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Lucifer

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TraceyBaby67

TraceyBaby67

• Members
  • 1068 posts

I've had the pleasure of using Mikes skills for my MK4. I needed a back box with tailpipes. I got in touch with Mike and the whole process was smooth from the first contact. Quick responses and even supplied extra photos of his tailpipes so I could get a better overview. 

The packaging was excellent and good enough for transportation. Lots of cardboard and bubble wrap used.

Best of all is the workmanship. Looks fantastic and the welds are spot on. Great fabrication skills.

I would recommend Mike for his services and would gladly use him again.

Cheers Alan

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7307 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon

Thanks a lot for the kind words rolleyes.gif

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

R32Wally

R32Wally

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

I can also vouch for this.

Bought a non resonated cat-back for my MK5 R32 last week. He was extremely helpful throughout. Answered any questions I had etc.

Again, the exhaust was packaged very well and the build quality of it was absolutely fantastic.

It sounds incredible.

Will

VelovetAndy

VelovetAndy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts
  • LocationDerbyshire

So can I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.