R32OC Merchandise - Merchandise - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

R32OC Merchandise

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sssnakepit

Sssnakepit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Good Morning All,

I've been doing R32OC merchandise on the R32 Owners Club UK facebook page for about 2 years now. There is a post on here somewhere but after speaking to Andy who is also admin with me on the facebook page as well as here I am doing an updated post on here. The merchandise has been quite popular on facebook so I'm pushing it on here for those that don't use facebook.

I am able to do T-shirts, Polo shirts, Pullover hoodies, Zip up hoodies and Soft shell jackets. All prices down below include Royal Mail 2nd class signed for delivery. If you order more than one item I can combine the postage which saves you about £4.50 per item. The garments are ordered from Uneek so they aren't your bog standard fruit of the loom stuff which loses its shape after a few washes! The attached photos are just a few of the orders. Colour choices and sizes will be in the attached photos.

T shirts - £23.00

Polo shirts - £25.00

Pullover hoodies - £29.00

Zip hoodies - £31.00

Soft shell jackets - £35

Logos are embroidered on and are very good quality and the logo colour can be any colour you like so the choice is yours. 

Please note there is a 21 day lead time from order. International delivery is possible. Just ask me and I'll be able to get a price on the postage. All payments are preferred over Paypal friends and family however you can use goods and services but I ask you cover the fees. 

If you'd like to order anything please comment on here or send me a DM  biggrin.gif

Thank you

Paul

Attached Files

Andy

Andy

• Moderators
  • 3461 posts
Can I order a black jacket with grey emblem in large

Sssnakepit

Sssnakepit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Can I order a black jacket with grey emblem in large

No worries Andy. I'll message you on facebook and we can sort it out smile.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.