R32 Keyring Set & Umbrella - Sold Items - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo

R32 Keyring Set & Umbrella

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

spook

spook

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

As I continued my garage clear out, I came across the above. 

The key fob is slightly used (but only very slightly) but remains in excellent condition with no damage or major scuffing. The presentation case is in totally pristine condition and even has the original cardboard sleeve bearing the VAG part number.

The umbrella is totally unused, and is in as-new condition complete with its original tag attached. The cylinder has very minor scuffing to the plastic cap commensurate with long storage but is otherwise in excellent original condition.

I'm aware that these are rare collector's items and practically unobtainable now, particularly in such good condition. I'm advertising them on this forum in the hope that they will find a good home with a discerning R32 owner who will appreciate their rarity and uniqueness and cherish them as the finishing touch for their R32 ownership experience.

£300 inc. p&p

Any questions, please drop me a PM or e-mail me at [email protected]

Attached Files

Edited by spook, 30 March 2021 - 10:09 PM.

spook

spook

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Now SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.