VWNW 2021 01/08/2021 - OC Events - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

VWNW 2021 01/08/2021

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

MIQ

MIQ

King In The North

• Moderators
  • 13965 posts
  • LocationUK
VWNW Tatton Park 01st August 2021 Hello and Good Evening I have got us a club spot for this years VWNW, the plot will fit 8 x cars. If you would like a spot on the stand please let me know and I will add you to the list Date: 01st August 2021 Passes: I will arrange meet in the morning and hand them out Tickets: This year you HAVE to pre book online, once the tickets are available I will update this thread with a link to them Please reply if you would like a spot 1, Mark Q 2, Michelle 3, Andy Flint 4, Maco 5, Oli 6, 7, 8, Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fifth Gear .:R32 Review - Click Link

https://www.youtube....h?v=E0rrr1Emvjs

I can be rude, opinionated, and sometimes come off as a dick. I am just speaking my mind. If it offends you, PM me. Don't go whine to someone else. I am civil, talk to me.

filbro

filbro

• Members
  • 510 posts

Hi Mark

Count me in please

6.  Filbro

Mk5 R32, Recaros, Winter pack, H&R Springs, Milltek Cat-back, Audi 19" speedlines, RUF stg2 supercharged, Valeo rear lights, Mk6 R steering wheel & gearknob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.