***UPDATED 2018 Classifieds Rules*** - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

***UPDATED 2018 Classifieds Rules***

Updated 2015

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Wayne

Wayne

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 7822 posts
  • LocationUK
We have updated the rules for the classifieds.

The first thing you will notice is you are required to accept the rules before you post in any of the Classifieds area. Accepting these rules removes the R32OC or any of its administrators from any responsibility regarding the sale or purchase of items via the R32OC Classifieds.

Please read the rules below.

Rules for the R32OC Classifieds Section *2018*

These rules must be accepted before being allow to view threads or post new threads/posts.

1. Exact description of the items for sale in the thread title field i.e. "R32 Wheels" or "MK5 Milltek Exhaust"

2. An accurate description of the item for sale, stating if its new, used or second hand - pictures are helpful.

3. Price clearly stated in the post, even if offers requested, ie £100 o.n.o. - ads without a price will be deleted

4. If you're linking to an Ebay or Pistonheads listing please include details of the item in your post. If your posting a Pistonheads listing please also include the price. i.e. posts just containing a link will be deleted. There is a specified eBay and Other Outside For Sale Links Section for this.

5. All adverts (with the exception of "Vehicle For Sale" and "Wanted" ads) must include a photo of the item, with your Username and THE DAYS DATE written on paper / card beside the item. - Printed will not be accepted.

6. All sales should be conducted in the sale and not in PM's. Once sale is agreed then can go to pm.

(Sales done this way take preference over any done it PM only.)

7. You need 40 posts to be able to post in the sale section. Spam posts to build up the 50 will be deleted

8. Feeler threads are tolerated but as per forum selling rules must include your username and date in a photo of said item your unsure about selling.

9. When your item is sold please edit your thread to display **SOLD**

Any advert posted that is not in the above format will be deleted.

By listing your ad on the R32OC you also agree to the following classified specific rules:

You are the legal owner of the item offered - i.e. items posted on behalf of someone else will be deleted.
Illegal items such as pirate/copied music and/or software is not permitted. Posting such items will lead to a warning being issued and access to the classifieds removed from your profile.
Privately owned items only - i.e no commercial selling. Unless the poster is a subscribed advertiser.

All classifieds ads are provided as-is and are placed entirely at the posters risk. The R32OC cannot be held liable in the event of a claim arising from a dispute over an item listed on this site. Where possible we can help to contact the buyer / seller if a problem occurs and we ask that you report any classifieds issues to one of the R32OC team instead of posting the problem on the forums for mass speculation.

The above is an update to the 2017 classified rules and overrules any previous ruleset given.

If you have any questions or queries about this, Please do not hesitate to ask in here or contact any Moderators / Administrators
  • brunt_star, t8tsc, MJVR6 and 15 others like this

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston
I have just updated the classified rules as it's been brought to my attention by a forum member that a lot of for sale posts are not complying with the rules. From now on if I see any posts that do not comply with the above they will be deleted without notice. Rules are rules and are in place to protect all.
  • MIQ likes this

lee_shep

lee_shep

• Moderators
  • 3142 posts
  • LocationPreston
I’ve just updated the classified rules this evening. I’ve had to delete a lot of posts since the last update which didn’t comply. Can we just remind everyone that we run a zero tolerance with respect to the rules. Posts that don’t satisfy all of the rules will be deleted without warning. The rules are in place to help protect all parties.
  • MIQ likes this

ad_182_uk

ad_182_uk

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1523 posts
  • LocationLong Eaton, Nottingham

is there a way to change the title of a thread to so it can be marked as SOLD or do we just have to leave a comment?

Dodders

Dodders

• Moderators
  • 2161 posts
Sold added or would you rather I deleted it?

ad_182_uk

ad_182_uk

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1523 posts
  • LocationLong Eaton, Nottingham

Sold added or would you rather I deleted it?

Thats fine that it says SOLD - i just wondered if anyone could do it or is it limited to mods

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Updated 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.