Buying or Selling an Item SAFELY - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Buying or Selling an Item SAFELY

Updated 2015

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Wayne

Wayne

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 7822 posts
  • LocationUK
With the new rules in place, I thought it best just to set a few guidelines for buying and selling on the forum.

most of this will come across as self explanatory and common sense but I felt I needed to point a few things out anyway.

1) Be diligent. Do your research if you you feel you need to. If the seller has a low post count, dont automatically assume the worst. It could just be that they have an item for sale but are not a member and have no desire to become a long standing one.

2) Payment: Try and use a payment system such as PayPal where possible. Whilst no one likes the fee's they charge, its a small price to pay for security of your money.

3) Collection/Delivery: If the item is of value, dont skimp on the shipping and insurance. If you are collecting and are unsure about the person, or area, ALWAYS TAKE SOMEONE WITH YOU.

4) Check the members Feedback section found here - https://www.r32oc.com...um/63-feedback/
  • RobbyR32, Blw., Jess1992 and 5 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Updated 2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.