Interest In H&R Anti Roll Bar / Defcon Bush GB - Group Buys - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Interest In H&R Anti Roll Bar / Defcon Bush GB

APS Suspension H&R Defcon Bushes R32 MKIV MKV

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

[email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
Hi all,

I'm gauging interest to see if anyone would be interested in a potential deal on supply and fit of H&R anti roll bars and Defcon bushes, either on their own on both together.

The H&R roll bars are a very popular upgrade on both the MKIV and MKV platform and we have been asked by two customers to see if we could do a group deal.

We would only need 5 or more people to sign up to this. Once we know interest we can then work out prices but based on the last deal we did over on another forum we can get some great discounts for you!

This would be a supply and fit only, supply only would not be possible.

Please post up if this might be of interest!

Thanks,

Ed

themainlegend

themainlegend

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1534 posts
  • LocationCardiff
Can't speak highly enough of H&R arb's!! One of the best mods to a MKIV!! Mine made a hell of a difference!!

[email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Can't speak highly enough of H&R arb's!! One of the best mods to a MKIV!! Mine made a hell of a difference!!

Thanks, agreed, makes a huge improvement!

Turrican

Turrican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Count me in on this GB for both roll bar and bushes.

SplitPersonality

SplitPersonality

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 4808 posts
I could be interested in this, if the price was right.
If you are going to have just one car, for gods sake make sure its German!

Mk2 GTi > VR6 > R32 IV > Cayman S and mkVI GT

TraceyBaby67

TraceyBaby67

• Members
  • 1065 posts
I'm tempted but your located too far away. Move 200 miles north and it would be a deal. I dont think it would be economically viable for me.

Predator_R32

Predator_R32

• Members
  • 2303 posts
EDIT: just seen its for supply and fit only -_-
Posted Image

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7265 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon
I would be interested in a front/rear pair of Defcon adaptor bushes as a supply only item.

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
Thanks for the replies so far everyone :)

I do understand that for a lot of people we are too far away to make the drive worth it.

We can do SUPPLY ONLY on the Defcon kits with a good price though, just not the H&R range.

I'll post up prices for the supply and fit of the H&R bars and also the supply only/supply and fit of the Defcon kits as well.

Many thanks.

AiTHOR

AiTHOR

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Defcon bushes depending of the price.....
Posted Image

R7anvw

R7anvw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts
Interested, depending on price :unsure:

[email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
Hi all,

Please see prices below. To make this possible we need 5 or more people to go ahead. :)

MK IV R32

- To supply and fit H&R spring kit including four wheel alignment: £285 including VAT

- To supply and fit H&R anti roll bar kit, 25mm front, 21mm rear: £400 including VAT
- Or both together: £656 including VAT

To supply and fit Defcon bushes on their own: £230 including VAT (including four wheel alignment)
To supply and fit Defcon bushes with any of the above suspension upgrades: £200 including VAT (including four wheel alignment)
Supply only on Defcon kit (including bushes): £130 including VAT and postage.

MKV R32:-

- To supply and fit H&R spring kit including four wheel alignment: £295 including VAT
- To supply and fit H&R anti roll bar kit, 24mm front, 26mm rear: £440 including VAT
- Or both together: £705 including VAT

One thing to add is if you have a MKIV R32 and go for the roll bars or springs, we keep top mounts and bearings as well as new anti roll bar drop links on the shelf as these are quite often needed.

SplitPersonality

SplitPersonality

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 4808 posts
That is some good pricing, when would you need to have the dotted line signed to go through with this?
If you are going to have just one car, for gods sake make sure its German!

Mk2 GTi > VR6 > R32 IV > Cayman S and mkVI GT

[email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

That is some good pricing, when would you need to have the dotted line signed to go through with this?

Thanks, could do with getting an idea of if this is going to happen by end of next week really. Then once we know it's going ahead we would need to get you booked in within the next few weeks.

I hope this is of help.

thermalp4

thermalp4

• Members
  • 545 posts
I'd be up for springs and arbs.

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3288 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Hi all,

Please see prices below. To make this possible we need 5 or more people to go ahead. :)

MK IV R32

- To supply and fit H&R spring kit including four wheel alignment: £285 including VAT

- To supply and fit H&R anti roll bar kit, 25mm front, 21mm rear: £400 including VAT
- Or both together: £656 including VAT

To supply and fit Defcon bushes on their own: £230 including VAT (including four wheel alignment)
To supply and fit Defcon bushes with any of the above suspension upgrades: £200 including VAT (including four wheel alignment)
Supply only on Defcon kit (including bushes): £130 including VAT and postage.

MKV R32:-

- To supply and fit H&R spring kit including four wheel alignment: £295 including VAT
- To supply and fit H&R anti roll bar kit, 24mm front, 26mm rear: £440 including VAT
- Or both together: £705 including VAT

One thing to add is if you have a MKIV R32 and go for the roll bars or springs, we keep top mounts and bearings as well as new anti roll bar drop links on the shelf as these are quite often needed.

Alright ed can u pm me for the earliest date that can have h and r springs fitted with 4 wheel alinghment,thanks mick.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Alright ed can u pm me for the earliest date that can have h and r springs fitted with 4 wheel alinghment,thanks mick.

Thanks for the posts back, as it stands I make the first 5 of the list below as those people interested and then the last 2 people as actually would like to go ahead.

If the first 5 people could please let me know if you do want to go ahead now the prices are there then we can get this started.

Blackmk4supercharged, once we have over 5 people signed up we can get you booked in within a week.

1. Turrican – MKIV R32 - H&R anti roll bars and Defcon Kit ?

2. Lucifer – Supply only Defcon Kit ?

3. Aithor – Defcon bush kit ?

4. Monkeymayhem – Interested ?

5. SplitPersonality – Interested ?

6. Thermalp4 – MKIV R32 – Springs and H&R anti roll bar kit

7. Blackmk4supercharged – MKIV R32 – Springs

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3288 posts
  • LocationSURREY

Thanks for the posts back, as it stands I make the first 5 of the list below as those people interested and then the last 2 people as actually would like to go ahead.

If the first 5 people could please let me know if you do want to go ahead now the prices are there then we can get this started.

Blackmk4supercharged, once we have over 5 people signed up we can get you booked in within a week.

1. Turrican – MKIV R32 - H&R anti roll bars and Defcon Kit ?

2. Lucifer – Supply only Defcon Kit ?

3. Aithor – Defcon bush kit ?

4. Monkeymayhem – Interested ?

5. SplitPersonality – Interested ?

6. Thermalp4 – MKIV R32 – Springs and H&R anti roll bar kit

7. Blackmk4supercharged – MKIV R32 – Springs

Cheers,was hoping to get done sat this week,as on track day following weekend,never mind,will keep eye on this thread,Thanks ,mick. :)

Turrican

Turrican

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
Hi ed, I'm definitely in for the arb's and bushes.
Cheers

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7265 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon
Sorry but think i am going to drop out this time. I have just spent a stupid amount on a new engine build which has took ages and just want to drive the car.
  • SL03 JOE likes this

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

craggsy

craggsy

• Members
  • 1538 posts
Hi Ed, as I said when I bought my car in for service im in on the bushes. And will probably bring the suspension I get with me so you can fit it at the same time if thats OK. Also change that CV boot that has started to split.

Thanks Craig

R32 turbo......how did that happen, lol

JamieP86

JamieP86

• Members
  • 693 posts
  • LocationHampshire
For anyone interested in the ARB's... I wouldn't blink an eye at getting them... They make a huge difference to the feel and handling of the car!

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

BLACKMK4SUPERCHARGE

• Members
  • 3288 posts
  • LocationSURREY
HI Ed,still wanting these H an R springs done...if this thread is not going to happen can you give me a price on these plus fitting and 4 wheel alignment.cheers mick.....

Bikerz

Bikerz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
I need some defcons in the next couple of weeks

Zig

Zig

Semi-Advanced Member

• Members
  • 4197 posts
  • LocationWest Mids
I might be interested if it's still going?

Mk4 defcon and arbs

VR6Rich

VR6Rich

• Members
  • 1935 posts
Interested in the defcon bushes supplied if this is still going?

Posted Image
Gradually becoming an .:R32

Old Build Thread --> New Build Thread

joelr32

joelr32

• Members
  • 1063 posts
Interested in the arbs if still going
" if you have have car problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but my DUB ain't 1 "

VR6Rich

VR6Rich

• Members
  • 1935 posts
Ed, can you still offer the same prices on the Defcon kit supplied only?

Posted Image
Gradually becoming an .:R32

Old Build Thread --> New Build Thread

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: APS, Suspension, H&R, Defcon, Bushes, R32, MKIV, MKV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.