Black MK5 R32 Wrapped Pearl White - Members Rides - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

Black MK5 R32 Wrapped Pearl White

wrap wrapping white mk5 r32 pearl white black

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

The_Prankster

The_Prankster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi all

Quick intro, im Moe, I'm from South Africa and i have a Black 2008 MK5 R32 which is my ultimate joy....The only problem has been the Black paintwork, iv had numerous problems in the last few years with jealous people "keying"(scratching) my car with keys and and random objects, iv had to respray the front fenders, 3 doors, back fender all because of this. It has been a nightmare and has cost me thousands to repair.

For this reason i have recently wrapped my car in pearl white, altho i do miss the black im totally loving the end result, here are a few pics of before and after.

The wrap i used was Hexis HX30000 Pearl White

*The MK5 R32 never came to South Africa in white. so i guess im the only one in South Africa with a white R32 :D

Picture of one of the more recent scratches - its a shame how nasty people can be :(
Posted Image

Before
Posted Image

Posted Image

After
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Still have the handles and mirrors to do, handles are going to be pearl white, altho the black does look nice...And mirrors im really not sure weather to leave them that colour or go with black. Any suggestions??

Looking at putting on a new set of rims, any suggestions?? i have not idea what would look good
  • SVK likes this

SL03 JOE

SL03 JOE

Slow Member

• Members
  • 1373 posts
  • LocationColchester, Essex
Yeah jealous people are a true waste of oxygen! But I must say car looks amazing! Good job!

Posted Image

MK6 Golf R, Blue, 3Door, Standard..For now

Ree

Ree

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationUK
Nice job and welcome along !

The black handles give it a nice contrast
Wietec Coilovers,
Neuspeed Induction Kit,
VMR Rep 18 x 8.5,
MK6 R Brake clips,
MK6 Rear badge,
Neuspeed crossed/Drilled Disc all round,
Yellow stuff pads all round,
Goodyear Asymmetric,
4 Inch Slashed Tail Pipes,
LED side lights,
LED rear Number plate lights,
Pressed Metal plates,
H & R Arbs front and rear,
Poly bushed front and rear.

Future Mods: Remap, full detail, wheels need a refurb, speaker upgrade, maybe light tints all round, Gloss black rear valance, gloss black front grill, only the black bits main grill will remain silver.

PaulB

PaulB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Love that !!! Black mirrors , handles and gloss black wheels if it was mine

R32paulm

R32paulm

• Members
  • 1415 posts
gotta love a white R32
looks a good wrap
MK5 R32 3DOOR DSG

keeno

keeno

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
Can only repeat others comments looks a great job and you picked the right colour, but I would say that!!!
Posted Image Posted Image
`09 Candy White 5door...DSG/SUNROOF/MDI/SATNAV/PRIVACY GLASS/ARMREST/DVD IN MOTION/MILLTEK RESON-GT TIPS/MOBRIDGE BT.

1082_R32

1082_R32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH
looks good man! will for sure look better with the handles done in white
MKV DBP R32 #1082

Rawr_32

Rawr_32

Sausage Fingers

• Members
  • 3703 posts
Keeno, you got yours done by totally dynamic ?

Ive got pictures of my Mk5 in the same positions in the little industrial estate after it had also been wrapped pearl white :good:

keeno

keeno

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts
No mate mine is not wrapped just the standard candy white but the wrap job does look good in pictures anyway!!!!
Posted Image Posted Image
`09 Candy White 5door...DSG/SUNROOF/MDI/SATNAV/PRIVACY GLASS/ARMREST/DVD IN MOTION/MILLTEK RESON-GT TIPS/MOBRIDGE BT.

Rawr_32

Rawr_32

Sausage Fingers

• Members
  • 3703 posts
Ah, must be a similar looking estate in Enfield where I go mine wrapped. I love white cars for some reason

The_Prankster

The_Prankster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
thanks guys :)

Trying to get a set of 19" OZ Ultraleggera's.....what do you guys think ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wrap, wrapping, white, mk5, r32, pearl white, black

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.