ORIGINAL BBS RS-GT 19" ALLOYS WITH PILOT SPORT TYRES - For Sale - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

ORIGINAL BBS RS-GT 19" ALLOYS WITH PILOT SPORT TYRES

For Sale BBS MICHELIN

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

asharif

asharif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
for sale I have a set of four 19x8.5 BBS RS-GT 19 inch rims in brilliant silver along with decent Michelin pilot sport tyres 235/35R19 which are near as new. The alloys were previously on my R32, the alloys are in decent condition with 2 alloys with very minor scuffs. I want £2500 for them and I am open to any offers.

Call me Mr Arif on 07738060516

In EAST LONDON

cuprabob

cuprabob

• Members
  • 19352 posts
To comply with the selling rules you need to post pictures, one of which must include a piece of paper with your username and date otherwise a mod may delete this thread.
VW Scirocco GT (170), Rising Blue, 19" Black Lugano Style Pack, Leather, Panoramic Roof, Dynaudio, DAB, Xenons, Cruise, Bluetooth, Parking Sensors, Folding Mirrors, Winter Pack, Badge Deletion

asharif

asharif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
oh ok yeah I just saw it on the other adverts!! ill do that definitely tonight!!! thanks cuprabob

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: For Sale, BBS, MICHELIN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.