My new car! MkV R32! - Welcome to the R32 Owners Club - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

My new car! MkV R32!

new car r32 mkv mk5 3 door dsg

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

dp557

dp557

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationWolverhampton, West Midlands
Sold my R56 Mini Cooper S JCW and finally bought an r32 and what a difference! I managed to find a fairly low mileage immaculate 2006 DSG model in silver with black leather.

The mini actually sounded good and was quite nippy but this sounds incredible even with the stock exhaust and is a big step up in power and speed. Everything just generally seems more solid.

Some of you may have seen this car on here before as it was previously owned by a member on here.

Just given it a good wax/ polish heres a few pics see what you think, its completley stock apart from a nuspeed induction kit any suggestions on modifications welcome as i am looking for a few ideas .First priorities are a dsg and haldex service as it just over 40,000 miles now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest_robp_*

Guest_robp_*
  • Guests
looks nice mate, like the R in silver. I also had a JCW mini a few years back, well the missus did and they were lovely cars, the R is a different league. I bet it wont take look for the mods to flow lol
  • dp557 likes this

richard_nottm

richard_nottm

• Members
  • 2665 posts
Congrats! Welcome!

I was in convoy with a JCW to the alps one year and wondered how they compared!
  • dp557 likes this
VW Golf R32 (2007) - DSG - Leather - RNS510 - Luxury pack - Winter pack
Posted Image

dp557

dp557

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Thanks it is completely different to the mini. I was originally looking for a blue one but i do like it in silver. So nice to drive! One thing i know i want to do is change the headunit for the rns510 nav unit and would like to change the wheels. Possibly lower it and maybe a miltek if and when i ever get bored of this one lol

richard_nottm

richard_nottm

• Members
  • 2665 posts
Yes i swapped to the RNS510. Be are of a potential battery drain issue. This can be avoided with an upgraded CANBUS at extra cost or by buying the right RNS510 revision...ie A B etc. You will get the advice...just a rough summary!
VW Golf R32 (2007) - DSG - Leather - RNS510 - Luxury pack - Winter pack
Posted Image

PaulW

PaulW

Cannot reMember

• Administrators
  • 16141 posts
  • LocationThurso
Bonjour :) 
  • dp557 likes this

:)

dp557

dp557

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
Great thanks Richard not looking to make the change just yet but thank you for the advice at least i know what to look out for now

dp557

dp557

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
I'm in Wolverhampton many people local to wolvo/ west midlands? Don't see to many R's around?

VWR

VWR

• Members
  • 1138 posts
  • LocationBelfast
Welcome along. I'm also a past owner of a JCW mini, and they are very addictive cars to drive fast. Looks like you picked up a very nice car.
MKV R32: DBP - DSG - 5 Door

IrishukR32

IrishukR32

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationPreston
sweet looking motor mate.

inactive

inactive

• Hidden
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
welcome

trippeh

trippeh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
nice
Posted Image

Frankie32

Frankie32

• Members
  • 4715 posts
Welcome
Posted Image

nigp007

nigp007

Gold Member

• .:R32OC Contributor
  • 2304 posts
:)

R32_Scott

R32_Scott

• Members
  • 774 posts
  • LocationAberdeen
Welcome and good looking car!

Not as good as mine! Lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new car, r32, mkv, mk5, 3 door, dsg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.