C38 Rotrex Kit Info..... - Page 2 - Forced Induction - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club.

Photo
- - - - -

C38 Rotrex Kit Info.....

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

nigp007

nigp007

Gold Member

• .:R32OC Contributor
  • 2304 posts
Raj @ NS Tuning got the bracket, pulley and belt for me.

CorradoR32

CorradoR32

• Members
  • 2204 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Great information mate, thanks for that. Can't say I am keen of the sc kit being so low and open to the elements.
With any luck I'll get a ride in toffs turbo and then I'll just need to find someone with an sc kit that fancies a meet up.

I think the turbo is seeming more appealing to me so far, I think ill save solid for a year so I can build a decent kit and uprated everything else. I want to do it right and I just as well do it when the engine and gearbox is out. I don't want to plonk a kit on and then a few months down the line have to strip everything down because I've shredded things apart.

I like the turbo being at the back out of harm's way :) I recommend the HGP/HPA turbo manifold and a Garrett GT35R. You should be able to get that turbo for a good price these days as it's an old model now, but still very good. Or if you're feeling flush, the GTX billet wheel Garretts are good, as is the Borg Warner EFR range as it has a dump valve and waste gate built in.

So long as you over engineer it, you'll be fine. No rubber or braided lines round the back of the engine, use stainless hard lines like VW do on their turbo engines. The tools, pipes & fittings exist in the DIY market to do a neat and reliable job of it.

With my Corrado VR6 I limited myself to 390hp and 350lbft torque as I knew that was the limit of the gearbox. I did 60,000 daily miles post turbo without ever busting a gear or smashing a clutch plate :) That amount of power was very, very quick in the real world and few things could match it's midrange acceleration. The reason I'm mentioning getting carried away with boost pressure is because it's a law of diminishing returns. The difference between my standard Corrado VR6 and doubling it's power was night / day, but the difference between 400hp and 500hp was barely even noticeable to be honest. Well, it was quicker, but so much that it justified the constant worry of the gearbox exploding or the extra cost of making the drivetrain contain it. I'm not knocking uprating gearboxes and gunning for big boost if you can afford it, but if it's a daily car and you're only car, I'd play it safe. 400hp in an R32 is still a proper weapon is personally the 'safe' maximum I would go for when starting out on the boost game.

I'm not sure how accurate or upto date the above mentioned Rotrex SC and brackets costs are. But I've just been quoted €2500 (£2174) for a RUF Supercharger, Pulley and Bracket delivered.

Does anyone know where to get injectors at a good price?. (I'm thinking 550cc Bosch EV14 with the adaptors?) They seem readily available from the USA, but surely there is someone local?

Also, what pipework is required for a non intercooled setup?, Is silicone piping the way to go or hard pipes?, and again, which companies could help make these locally?

Bear in mind the Ruf will have a very different power delivery to the Rotrex. If I was to S/C my R32, the Rotrex is the one I'd go with....but try and figure something out with the MAF and filter being so exposed to the elements.

EV14s in the UK? Yeah right :) Given how advanced this country is with motorsport, we are eons behind America and Germany in aftermarket tuning. Nobody in this country has ever heard of half the stuff you can get off the shelf in America. C'est la vie.

I would only get my injectors from Paul Yaw over at Injector Dynamics. What he doesn't know about them isn't worth knowing. He sorted me with an amazing set of RX8 injectors for my VR6 turbo project.
Be wary of cheap 550s as they're just drilled out. Bosch don't actually make a 550cc EV14 - http://www.bosch-mot...2/html/2659.htm

I would go with rigid pipe personally and proper torque tension clamps for silicon couplers. Cheap jubilee clamps have no place in boost applications. I've seen far too many turbo deaths from over spinning because of boost hoses blowing off.
Did have: 94 Corrado R32
Now have: 2003 Golf R32
Posted Image

CorradoR32

CorradoR32

• Members
  • 2204 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

He's a top bloke, if a little elusive at times.
Did have: 94 Corrado R32
Now have: 2003 Golf R32
Posted Image

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Loyal Member

• Regional Event Coordinator
  • 4468 posts

Cheers CorradoR32, Your insight is interesting. Regarding boost, if I go FI I'd already decided to stick to below 400 so 'I concur' :)

I don't want a Turbo, I want a supercharger ideally. Not a fan of any lag, plus the costs are higher.

• DougalR and Moly90 like this

James
6ef5ae1b-733e-4a7e-ba6e-6cc31ab53894_zps

GENUINE VCDS HEX CAN - VAG TACHO - VDS PRO - SCANS & DIAGNOSTICS, DATA LOGGING, DSG GEARBOX CALIBRATION, CODING, CRUISE CONTROL ETC. CAN DO MILES TO EMPTY, LIT NEEDLES & GAUGES, REAL TIME TEMP GAUGE, AUTO WINDOWS FROM FOB. West Yorkshire.

alexmac

alexmac

• Members
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationDorset

I like the turbo being at the back out of harm's way :) I recommend the HGP/HPA turbo manifold and a Garrett GT35R. You should be able to get that turbo for a good price these days as it's an old model now, but still very good. Or if you're feeling flush, the GTX billet wheel Garretts are good, as is the Borg Warner EFR range as it has a dump valve and waste gate built in.

So long as you over engineer it, you'll be fine. No rubber or braided lines round the back of the engine, use stainless hard lines like VW do on their turbo engines. The tools, pipes & fittings exist in the DIY market to do a neat and reliable job of it.

With my Corrado VR6 I limited myself to 390hp and 350lbft torque as I knew that was the limit of the gearbox. I did 60,000 daily miles post turbo without ever busting a gear or smashing a clutch plate :) That amount of power was very, very quick in the real world and few things could match it's midrange acceleration. The reason I'm mentioning getting carried away with boost pressure is because it's a law of diminishing returns. The difference between my standard Corrado VR6 and doubling it's power was night / day, but the difference between 400hp and 500hp was barely even noticeable to be honest. Well, it was quicker, but so much that it justified the constant worry of the gearbox exploding or the extra cost of making the drivetrain contain it. I'm not knocking uprating gearboxes and gunning for big boost if you can afford it, but if it's a daily car and you're only car, I'd play it safe. 400hp in an R32 is still a proper weapon is personally the 'safe' maximum I would go for when starting out on the boost game.

It's not my daily drive, I have a truck I use daily for work. I drive my car in the evenings and at weekends.
I know that if I say I'll be happy with 400bhp and keep it steady I'll get itchy and end up wanting more power.
Would you mind helping me with a list of things I will need to build the turbo? And places best to get these things such as the turbo. What turbine housing will I need to get? I feel like such a novice with FI :)

Thanks again!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Moly90

Moly90

Been That long I can not reMember

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationSherwood Forest
Your best bet is to speak with blw as he has just turbo'd his r so should have a list of parts think he is about 460 bhp aiming for. But it won't be finished for another week or so I think :/ or speak to gaz jones from vag auto care service in Lincoln as he is one of best guys to speak to with regards to fitting. So he has much knowledge in this area :)

It's not my daily drive, I have a truck I use daily for work. I drive my car in the evenings and at weekends.
I know that if I say I'll be happy with 400bhp and keep it steady I'll get itchy and end up wanting more power.
Would you mind helping me with a list of things I will need to build the turbo? And places best to get these things such as the turbo. What turbine housing will I need to get? I feel like such a novice with FI :)

Thanks again!

• alexmac likes this
-:- Saving for a new R32 -:-
.:. R-line Polo .:. - Current
.:. Focus St .:. Sold
.:. Audi B6 a4 Avant 1.8T .:. Showcar - Sold
.:. Volkswagen Up! .:. Daily - Sold
.:. MK4 DPB 3DR .:. Supercharged - Sold

antsR32

antsR32

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts
I done this stg 2 vf sc 370 hp with cams ok kit but no where left to go
vf stg 440hp all tipy top power never got power out of that kit
vf turbo 500hp good until manifold crack
phirm/um turbo 570 hp savage lool
R32 turbo" round 2" gt35r /106/ t4 ceramic coated hotside, .woosner 8:5:1 pistons .carilio rods.lightened & balanced knife edge , bottom end. hpa con rod bearings .stg 3 cylinder head.ceramic coated pag parts manifold & down pipe.3" custom decat exhaust.united motorsport turbo software launch control / no lift shift .watermeth.hpa short runner .fm intercooler.battery relocation.full fis add on boost ,batt, oil temp .
peloquin front & rear differentials.blue haldexcontroller .vf mounts kwv3s coilovers. um top mounts ,uprated anti roll bars.strut brace.porsche ecs brakes .apexi avcr controller.clutchmaster fx850 s&r clutch . ,drp gearbox

Turbo R
R32 Turbo on the dyno

alexmac

alexmac

• Members
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationDorset

I done this stg 2 vf sc 370 hp with cams ok kit but no where left to go
vf stg 440hp all tipy top power never got power out of that kit
vf turbo 500hp good until manifold crack
phirm/um turbo 570 hp savage lool

So do you wish you had turbo'd instead?

DougalR

DougalR

South East Organiser

• 6820 posts
  • LocationKent, near Canterbury

I have Kieran's old rotrex C30 charger. I need to get the Intercooler he has witch CCR Racing sell on its own.
You say they would deal direct?? Could this Raj fella help me out??

If Forge ever bring out this diy kit no doubt it wil be i dunno £42,000 quid some figure slightly less but still ridiculous....
  • antsR32 likes this

May the boost be with you

.:Rotrex powered sleeper...well sort of.... :)
You can only plan so far.....After that, well you have to take a few leaps of faith.......

nigp007

nigp007

Gold Member

• .:R32OC Contributor
  • 2304 posts

I have Kieran's old rotrex C30 charger. I need to get the Intercooler he has witch CCR Racing sell on its own.
You say they would deal direct?? Could this Raj fella help me out??

If Forge ever bring out this diy kit no doubt it wil be i dunno £42,000 quid some figure slightly less but still ridiculous....

Hey Doug.

Not sure what your asking. You must have the bracket for the C30 charger as it would not fit Kieran's new C38.

I only purchased the bracket through Raj everything else was sourced in the uk intercooler ect.

And No CCR Racing would not deal with me direct.

Hope this helps mate.

Nige

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Loyal Member

• 4468 posts

I have Kieran's old rotrex C30 charger. I need to get the Intercooler he has witch CCR Racing sell on its own. You say they would deal direct?? Could this Raj fella help me out?? If Forge ever bring out this diy kit no doubt it wil be i dunno £42,000 quid some figure slightly less but still ridiculous....

I heard from Forge that the SC project is not going ahead due to too much other development work they are doing.

James

GENUINE VCDS HEX CAN - VAG TACHO - VDS PRO - SCANS & DIAGNOSTICS, DATA LOGGING, DSG GEARBOX CALIBRATION, CODING, CRUISE CONTROL ETC. CAN DO MILES TO EMPTY, LIT NEEDLES & GAUGES, REAL TIME TEMP GAUGE, AUTO WINDOWS FROM FOB. West Yorkshire.

PaulW

PaulW

Cannot reMember

• Administrators
  • 16142 posts
  • LocationThurso

I heard from Forge that the SC project is not going ahead due to too much other development work they are doing.

Don't understand why they will jack it half way through, I would imagine they are only piecing a kit together. No way would they design their own. More likely but the charger like TRD, carlicious, storm etc

I was hoping to have the forge kit and the forge brakes but as usual forge are as vague as ever

:)

Moly90

Moly90

Been That long I can not reMember

• Members
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationSherwood Forest
Surprised you don't want the shiny New tooltray forge are making to :P haha
-:- Saving for a new R32 -:-
.:. R-line Polo .:. - Current
.:. Focus St .:. Sold
.:. Audi B6 a4 Avant 1.8T .:. Showcar - Sold
.:. Volkswagen Up! .:. Daily - Sold
.:. MK4 DPB 3DR .:. Supercharged - Sold

alexmac

alexmac

• Members
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationDorset
Right thanks to blw I have some rough prices for building a decent kit, having forged piston & rods rebuilt gearbox up rated clutch comes in at £7K+

I am trying to get some info on Vw vortex about bluewater performance. They do a stage 3 kit that apparently is capable of 600bhp. You get the option to choose your turbo and injectors.

Choice of turbos
:Jb precision hp6262E
:BB precision hp6262E-B $495.00
:Garrett GT3076R $795
:Garrett GT3082R $795
:Garrett GT3582R $795

Injectors
: 6 Siemens 630cc $450.00
: 6 Siemens 870cc $510.00
: 6 bosch 550cc $450.00

Stage 3 MKIV R32 Turbo Hardware Kit Features:
- Precision HP6262 (600HP capable)

- Stainless steel turbo heat shield
- Thermal coated turbine housing & exhaust manifold
- CTS 24V Turbo Manifold
- TiAL 38mm Wastegate
- 3" Stainless Steel Downpipe
- 9:1 Stainless Steel Head Spacer Kit (with gaskets)
- Oil Feed/Drain Kits with all required fittings
- Inline Fuel Pump Kit & Fuel Filter
- 3" Turbo Intake Pipe
- AFE Re-useable Air Filter
- 4ply Silicone Hoses and Stainless Steel T bolt Clamps
- High Density Intercooler Core
- Black Sandtex Powder Coated Intercooler Tubing
- Gaskets, Studs, Nuts, Clamps
- Bosch Diverter Valve

Comes in at $4,799,00 - £2,948 this price is with no injectors.

The Garrett GT3582R would be my best best wouldn't it?
Not sure what injectors though?

So with the GT3582R and the Siemens 870cc injectors only comes to $6,104 - £3,749

The videos of their r32's on YouTube look pretty insane.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Loyal Member

• 4468 posts
Alexmac, have you factored 2% duty, plus freight, plus the 20% on top of that?

CTS have similar kits too I think?

James

alexmac

alexmac

• Members
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationDorset

I haven't because I don't know exactly how much it will be.
When I spoke to cts they told me that is all included in the price which is $640 or I can arrange it all myself.

antsR32

antsR32

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

So do you wish you had turbo'd instead?

Defiantly turbo but I got sucked into the hype!!
I' have tuned r32 since 2004 so I have seen some shit !! see my sig for specs
Good luck

• alexmac likes this
R32 turbo" round 2" gt35r /106/ t4 ceramic coated hotside, .woosner 8:5:1 pistons .carilio rods.lightened & balanced knife edge , bottom end. hpa con rod bearings .stg 3 cylinder head.ceramic coated pag parts manifold & down pipe.3" custom decat exhaust.united motorsport turbo software launch control / no lift shift .watermeth.hpa short runner .fm intercooler.battery relocation.full fis add on boost ,batt, oil temp .
peloquin front & rear differentials.blue haldexcontroller .vf mounts kwv3s coilovers. um top mounts ,uprated anti roll bars.strut brace.porsche ecs brakes .apexi avcr controller.clutchmaster fx850 s&r clutch . ,drp gearbox

Turbo R
R32 Turbo on the dyno

DougalR

DougalR

South East Organiser

• 6820 posts
  • LocationKent, near Canterbury

Hey Doug.

Not sure what your asking. You must have the bracket for the C30 charger as it would not fit Kieran's new C38.

I only purchased the bracket through Raj everything else was sourced in the uk intercooler ect.

And No CCR Racing would not deal with me direct.

Hope this helps mate.

Nige

Cool Ill have a hunt around for a cooler then, Yes I have the bracket and all the other stuff for the Rotrex. Oil cooler, reservoir, line, filter, pipe work etc.

I just need a Recirc valve. Andy at storm advised the Forge 'big one' would be sufficient and i m short one piece of pipework as Kieran re used it on his new kit.
Again storm they can supply but they seem very elusive.

May the boost be with you

.:Rotrex powered sleeper...well sort of.... :)
You can only plan so far.....After that, well you have to take a few leaps of faith.......

alexmac

alexmac

• Members
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationDorset

Do you think it will actually be that much? That's about £900 extra. Has anyone bought one and could tell me what the final cost is?

I have been stung before when I bought something from America and it doubled in price when it arrived at customs.

But then I have bought a bike and a few bike frames from japan and China and didn't pay any extra fees.

PaulW

PaulW

Cannot reMember

• Administrators
  • 16142 posts
  • LocationThurso

Do you think it will actually be that much? That's about £900 extra. Has anyone bought one and could tell me what the final cost is? I have been stung before when I bought something from America and it doubled in price when it arrived at customs. But then I have bought a bike and a few bike frames from japan and China and didn't pay any extra fees.

Depends of they fiddle the ticket. Remember if they fiddle the ticket for a lower value you can only Claim that value on the insurance. Unless you have a pal in the states

JamesBaby

JamesBaby

Loyal Member

• 4468 posts
Yes that is the duty and vat on a Turbo or SC kit from USA.

Duty is on the purchase price, vat is on the purchase and freight total.

James

Dazm

Dazm

Senior Onion collector

• 4512 posts
Theres no cheap way around FI'ing an R32..............whichever way decide to go its going to be a £5k+ job, and thats without making it a complete job with brakes & suspension/haldex/arbs etc etc

Theres loads of options from the US(not HGP/HPA btw) but there all unproven in the UK, and afaik theres not one running properly yet in either MK of the R32

You may well buy a 'kit' thats capable of 600bhp, but again no-one in the UK is actually running 600+bhp reliably.........theres a couple of members that are near this figure and I can guarantee its cost at least treble £5k!

A short video on you tube wouldn't inspire me to spend £4k+ on a kit tbh, buy one thats been done already or lookout for a 2nd hand HPA kit

Or just book it in Storm for their £5k drive in & out Rotrex conversion..............its proven & the C30 has plenty to give with a few more mods, you really don't need anything more than 450bhp on Uk roads as you just can't use it to its full potential without risking your licence & theres not much on the roads that can actually keep up if your really pushing it ;)

alexmac

alexmac

• Members
  • 2097 posts
  • LocationDorset

Theres no cheap way around FI'ing an R32..............whichever way decide to go its going to be a £5k+ job, and thats without making it a complete job with brakes & suspension/haldex/arbs etc etc

Theres loads of options from the US(not HGP/HPA btw) but there all unproven in the UK, and afaik theres not one running properly yet in either MK of the R32

You may well buy a 'kit' thats capable of 600bhp, but again no-one in the UK is actually running 600+bhp reliably.........theres a couple of members that are near this figure and I can guarantee its cost at least treble £5k!

A short video on you tube wouldn't inspire me to spend £4k+ on a kit tbh, buy one thats been done already or lookout for a 2nd hand HPA kit

Or just book it in Storm for their £5k drive in & out Rotrex conversion..............its proven & the C30 has plenty to give with a few more mods, you really don't need anything more than 450bhp on Uk roads as you just can't use it to its full potential without risking your licence & theres not much on the roads that can actually keep up if your really pushing it ;)

Ok thanks for the advice. JamieR 3.2 is selling a hpa kit that I am really interested in.
I think I'll have to ring storm because I would like some advice from them, I have sent two emails and they never got back to me.

And just to clarify I'm not going to be racing around the uk roads, I'll save it for the track. I can't afford to loose my license and I'm not willing to put mine or anyone else's life at risk. Leave the racing for the tracks kids :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

matsu

matsu

• Members
  • 830 posts

Ok so a few people have asked for a price of my kit......

This is a rough cost of parts needed.... If I miss anything can people tell me and I"ll add it to the list.......

Also this is for information only prices may vary a little.

£1665.00 Rotrex C38-81 charger with oil and cooler and pulley
£1000 Rotrex Bracket and Pulley to fit R32
£100-£200 Intercooler
£90 Spark Plugs
£1000ish Forged Rods & Pistons & Bolts
£200ish Air Filter
£200-300 Fuel Pump
£400ish 550cc Injectors
£250ish Changed the Rotrex oil cooler
£150ish Head-gasket plus bolts and race bearings
£600ish Pipe work and stainless elbows and Clamps
£100-£200 MAF either RS4 MAF or the UM solution that I have.
£600ish Mapping the car
£1500ish Manifolds Decat and 3 inch exhaust
£200/300 New under tray to be made as the plastic one won't fit anymore( big boost pipe in the way )
£500 Just extra stuff I needed Belts, Oil, Gaskets, Gauges, Postage etc........

This setup is currently running 460Bhp and is very easy to turn up to above 500Bhp with minimum cost.

All the above prices are a rough price and vat is included... Please tell me what I've missed and I'll add it to the list.....

Also don't forget you need to pay for fitting on the above.....

Hope this helps people out there that are seriously interested in doing this...

Nige.....

Okey doke.... As some of you may know I,m starting the road to FI.
I have the fitting kit sorted thanks to Dave F and the rotrex itself again thanks to Dave..
Has anyone got any links to the parts mentioned.... I'll be slowly (if my patience holds out) buying bit by bit.
Muchly appreciated

Matsu

• DougalR likes this

matsu

matsu

• Members
  • 830 posts
http://www.ctsturbo....tor-222-20.html

Anyone here used cts?

Looking to hook up a few parts in August.

Cheers
Matsu

Lucifer

Lucifer

Eats Kitty Litter

• Members
  • 7307 posts
  • LocationCullompton Devon

cts are a good company to deal with. I have bought a lot from them in the past .

• matsu likes this

820 bhp turbo Mk4 Golf R32. Still wanting more power . 
MK4/5 Tubular manifolds,down pipes, de-cats,sport cats plus full exhaust system always for sale please PM me for details.

matsu

matsu

• Members
  • 830 posts
Thanks buddy
Not forgetting upgrade on exhaust so I'll be in touch lol

• Guests

Im reviving this as i have run out of searching. And most of it is outdated now. Many a people are telling me not to bother with FI on my R with the lack of help here in Aus its possible i might throw the towel in on this. 

Last effort my target is 400bhp. I originally planned to make my kit based on the C38-92 charger with meth injection. To accommodate this i was set to get the short block done so forged pistons, rods, cnc port, valvetrain etc. I know at that target might be overkill but want its robust enough to handle additional boost. 

I noticed TVS have theirs on the belt side and RUF is the opposite running off a shaft. I do prefer the rotrex as the RUF is almost a completely different charger when going stage I-III and i will be doing the work in stages.  

I hunted the forums but couldn't find a pic of the TVS kit as they are very secretive on its placement and setup but I gather it might be direct from rortex not there own design? I know there pully is propriety?

So please if anyone can help me get a bracket or at least point me in the right direction to buy parts in bulk so i can start with the build thats been 5 years in the making 

FLORIDA747

FLORIDA747

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1228 posts
  • LocationKENT

Im reviving this as i have run out of searching. And most of it is outdated now. Many a people are telling me not to bother with FI on my R with the lack of help here in Aus its possible i might throw the towel in on this.

Last effort my target is 400bhp. I originally planned to make my kit based on the C38-92 charger with meth injection. To accommodate this i was set to get the short block done so forged pistons, rods, cnc port, valvetrain etc. I know at that target might be overkill but want its robust enough to handle additional boost.

I noticed TVS have theirs on the belt side and RUF is the opposite running off a shaft. I do prefer the rotrex as the RUF is almost a completely different charger when going stage I-III and i will be doing the work in stages.

I hunted the forums but couldn't find a pic of the TVS kit as they are very secretive on its placement and setup but I gather it might be direct from rortex not there own design? I know there pully is propriety?

So please if anyone can help me get a bracket or at least point me in the right direction to buy parts in bulk so i can start with the build thats been 5 years in the making

15a7e8a0-956e-455b-b7c6-e1b3a920038c_zps

Turbo 4Motion Sleeper

Decat with custom 3inch R32 Exhaust.

KW Clubsport's & Eibach ARB's

Fully SuperPro Bushed

ECS Stage 5 Brakes

HPA Touch Controller

ULTRALEGGERA & Pilot Sport CUP2

FLORIDA747

FLORIDA747

Loyal Member

• Members
  • 1228 posts
  • LocationKENT
I'll pm u

15a7e8a0-956e-455b-b7c6-e1b3a920038c_zps

Turbo 4Motion Sleeper

Decat with custom 3inch R32 Exhaust.

KW Clubsport's & Eibach ARB's

Fully SuperPro Bushed

ECS Stage 5 Brakes

HPA Touch Controller

ULTRALEGGERA & Pilot Sport CUP2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

r32oc.com is an independent Volkswagen enthusiast website owned and operated by VerticalScope Inc. Content on r32oc.com is generated by its users. r32oc.com is not in any way affiliated with Volkswagen AG.